Dream man?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samantha1981

Reaction score
If you could have any man in the world, who would it be? And to all you lot that are happily married, IF you were not married and were still looking for Mr Right?

I can't decide between Jude Law and Bruno from Footballers' Wives! Paul from 'The Apprentice' would be in the running too...

I cant recal his name but the guy who plays Sawyer in lost really pushes the right buttons for me...........:Love:

Damon Wayans stars in my wife n kids i lurveeeeeeee him mmm

But ten again Ian Wright phroarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am happily married but Bruno from Footballers Wives is dead sexy! lol Oh P Diddy is nice too! heehee :Grope:

I'd take Mel Gibson .....oohh oohh or maybe Sean Connery ! but I'll have to settle for just my hubby ! ;0

josh holloway AKA sawyer, i dream about him on a regular basis (really)

ohhhhhhh good thread, I think Denzil Washington is so so gorgeous for an older guy!! hehe! And i also think Justin from hollyoaks is gorgeous to<< More around my age group! lol I also like the bloke who plays Jack in lost too! MMMM!! :green: :green: Hehe!

It has to be Robbie Williams.

Jue xxx

jack from lost and justin from hollyoaks is gorgeous...he needs to get rid of becca and call me LOL:lol:

min11 said:
I cant recal his name but the guy who plays Sawyer in lost really pushes the right buttons for me...........:Love:
Me too, he is soooo gorgeous!
Also Brad Pitt (of course) and Ben Affleck he is so sexy on the lynx ads!

xxx

Anthony Kiedis (Chillis)....PHWOAR!!
But I'd settle for Johnny Depp, and failing that...
Martin Fowler off 'enders! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

elfprincessem said:
josh holloway AKA sawyer, i dream about him on a regular basis (really)
Yes me too & Jack (Matthew Fox) also Robbie Williams!

No1 Russell from Invasion No2 Shayne Ward No3 Ross Kemp

No4 Will Smith No5 P Diddy

Ooooooh a girl can but dream haha

Oooh so many! can't possibly choose!!

I'm glad lost is back on soon... sayid, sawyer and jack... mmmmm

Mine would have to be my partner, but failing that the only guy for me would be the gorgeous Johnny Depp

I love Johny Depp in Crybaby... Justin from Hollyoaks is just so sexy... those lips!!!

I love Josh Hartnett... the one from My Best Friends Wedding...

grrrr

too many :lol:

But I'm happy with my husband.. !! He's real!!

Jared Leto:Grope:

I've always had a thing for Rick Parfitt from Status Quo - hes stunning and amazing with his..guitar! :hug:

Keanu Reeves or Usher or nelly lol

Latest posts

Back