Dreamweave mascara- Lash Construct vs Lash Magnet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amber-

Reaction score
Hi all,

Which Dreamweave mascara is better- the Construct (gold tube) or the Magnet (black tube)?

Thanks!

The lash construct has a lash serum in that helps your natural lashes to grow within 15 days. The lash extension in a tube mascara does not have that added serum.. This one is also waterproof

Nicola! Xxx

Honestly - I have got both and prefer the Gold

The black does not seems to make my lashes any thicker nor be more'waterproof' than the gold plus i found it felt more brittle on my lashes

The Gold wins for me although the black is still a good mascara

The trick with them is to build it up BEFORE it drys unlike other mascaras that you normally let the first coat dry before you apply a second

I only have the black as don't need the serum because my natural lashes are quite long anyway .. and I have to say it is AMAZING!! It actually makes my lashes look like I have eyelash extensions! I don't know how I lived without it haha xxx

I've tried both but only sell the gold. It's far better in my opinion. Sold hundreds of them.

I love them both but find the lash magnet harder to remove. Still far superior to any other mascara I've ever bought. Sell loads and loads but probably more ladies ask for lash construct x

Latest posts

Back