Dreamweave Mascara-retailing it without a make up line?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you trying to purchase through wrinkle-regime as I can honestly say I've always found their customer service amazing? Xxx

What do u say in fb too sell ur dream weave iv sold a measly 1 iv had them 2 months I'm home based and mobile I get calls for main brows and facials from my new clients but no once

Sorry has Any new client been i treasured and ur saying they fly off so what do u say and what and why do you personally think there good the one lady I sold which was a friend said it was no good and it didn't Fo anything too her lashes but make them look shorter :-(

I just used the photo with one eye with nothing on and one eye with Dreamweave. I also used the description from Dreamweave. To be honest once a few people bought them and commented in my fb they started selling like hot cakes! I now ask people to comment if they like it and I had so many comments that I copied them all into one document and added it on fb with a few pics. People love it if there genuine comments from buyers, not just sales talk. Nobody has yet to say they didn't like it so I'm surprised your client said it didn't work. I tell people to dip the wand and do the top lashes of one eye for about a minute just stroking them up then use the remains for the bottom lashes then do the same again with the other eye. Seems ridiculous telling women how to apply mascara but some people just don't know how to do it. Here's some pics of clients that I've used. The green eye is mine and its not very good because its a bit clogged but it doesn't normally apply like that. Hope this helps! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369082132.735960.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369082132.735960.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 941
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369082155.302298.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369082155.302298.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 2,264
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369082169.286082.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369082169.286082.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 1,081
Well my experience of wrinkle regime has been a joke. I filled out their online form on their website, asked would i like to be contacted by telephone, email or mobile- I ticked email. I then got a message left at my salon by Steve saying that said they dont do email only speak to people on the telephone and that thay dont supply other salons wihtin a 3-5 mile radius-was told my nearest was 4.8 miles.

Was going to ring them back the following day when a woman rang and asked for me, saying I was interested in becoming a stockist. I couldnt get a word in, she was very loud and aggressive, she said my nearest salon was 2.9 miles away but they wouldnt hold me back as it was just under the 3 mile radius-totally different to what id been told the day before.

She then asked which mascara I would like to stock, I said I had no idea as I didnt know much about the product and filled in the form so I could get more information. She then asked if I had tried it, when I told her no, she very patronisningly said well you cant sell a product you have not tried and got really arsey. I said I know I never do, this is why Ive contacted you. I then asked do they have some form of samples/trial kits etc( I know some companies send samples out for free and others just charge a nominal amount for their trial kits) she then got very defensive and nasty and started laughing saying we dont need to send out samples, ive got over 18,000 and another 9,000 coming next week all whilst huffing,tutting and being very sarcastic.

She then told me to go out and buy one and then hung up! I never received any info on the product, prices-trade/retail, where I could get hold of it etc.

Ive been in the business nearly 30years and yes have come across some arseholes-but this company just came across unprofessional and obnoxious and as though they were doing me a favour.

Sorry for the long rant everyone but just wondered if anyone else had such an experience. I had 12 other salon owners with me at the time and as she was on speaker phone they all heard it-none of them could believe their ears

Well my experience of wrinkle regime has been a joke. I filled out their online form on their website, asked would i like to be contacted by telephone, email or mobile- I ticked email. I then got a message left at my salon by Steve saying that said they dont do email only speak to people on the telephone and that thay dont supply other salons wihtin a 3-5 mile radius-was told my nearest was 4.8 miles.

Was going to ring them back the following day when a woman rang and asked for me, saying I was interested in becoming a stockist. I couldnt get a word in, she was very loud and aggressive, she said my nearest salon was 2.9 miles away but they wouldnt hold me back as it was just under the 3 mile radius-totally different to what id been told the day before.

She then asked which mascara I would like to stock, I said I had no idea as I didnt know much about the product and filled in the form so I could get more information. She then asked if I had tried it, when I told her no, she very patronisningly said well you cant sell a product you have not tried and got really arsey. I said I know I never do, this is why Ive contacted you. I then asked do they have some form of samples/trial kits etc( I know some companies send samples out for free and others just charge a nominal amount for their trial kits) she then got very defensive and nasty and started laughing saying we dont need to send out samples, ive got over 18,000 and another 9,000 coming next week all whilst huffing,tutting and being very sarcastic.

She then told me to go out and buy one and then hung up! I never received any info on the product, prices-trade/retail, where I could get hold of it etc.

Ive been in the business nearly 30years and yes have come across some arseholes-but this company just came across unprofessional and obnoxious and as though they were doing me a favour.

Sorry for the long rant everyone but just wondered if anyone else had such an experience. I had 12 other salon owners with me at the time and as she was on speaker phone they all heard it-none of them could believe their ears

Latest posts

Back