Dreamweave Mascara-retailing it without a make up line?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does sell like a dream, I sold 24 in less than 24 hours. Placed my second order the next day and thats selling really well too.

My salon is a finalist in Dreamweaves salon of the month, which means I could win another 24, just need the votes. We've decided if we do win we are going to hold a draw for our voters to win some mascara and the profits from the rest will be going to charity. It is the season of goodwill after all!!

Can't wait to see the new packaging!

Xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Did you win? :)

Did you win? :)

No I came third. You had to get people to like the facebook page and then leave a comment on a post. Most of my actual clients either a don't have facebook or b don't know how to do what was needed even when I gave them step by step directions. I'm a little disappointed it was ran that way but I came 3rd out of 6 finalists and I'm getting 6 lip voltages so its not all bad xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I have to say I wish Id have known more about it and how it was run.

I would have entered :)

Do any of you geeks have a poster/any advertising /promotional stuff for the dreamweave?

No, when you get your first 24 you get a rack that holds 12 and a board that goes behind it - but the only writing on the board will be behind the mascaras in the stand so you can't read it. I was quite disappointed by the lack of marketing stuff, though I suppose it sells itself or rather we do!! x ;)

Guys can you tell me the name of the person who you dealt with when ordering? Was it Sarah? x

Gutted that they are out of stock :(
No more til next year now!

Guys can you tell me the name of the person who you dealt with when ordering? Was it Sarah? x

Did you order it from Nouvatan? I emailed dawn there on the weekend and ordered one via paypal x

Did you order it from Nouvatan? I emailed dawn there on the weekend and ordered one via paypal x

I enquirer via the nouvatan fb page and a lady called Sarah Collins emailed me and I ordered and paid for 1 mascara to try before putting in a big order (via PayPal) It got lost in the post so another one was apparently sent out... I ordered on the 17th November.

So I've sent a couple of emails this week and had no reply, really disappointed as I was excited to try the mascara :( x

Why don't you try calling them?
I did speak to them yesterday and they have no stock left, apparently they won't until jan now either.

Why don't you try calling them?
I did speak to them yesterday and they have no stock left, apparently they won't until jan now either.

I've dealt with the whole thing via email, but I will call tomorrow- I wasn't massively bothered until I realised how long it had been so I'm just going to get a refund now :( x

I've dealt with the whole thing via email, but I will call tomorrow- I wasn't massively bothered until I realised how long it had been so I'm just going to get a refund now :( x
phone Sarah tommorow she has definately sent you 2 mascaras on seperate dates as they are in the system i just checked:| maybe the post code or address is wrong ?

phone Sarah tommorow she has definately sent you 2 mascaras on seperate dates as they are in the system i just checked:| maybe the post code or address is wrong ?

Hi Steve thanks for your reply, not going to lie I was starting to wonder if I'd ordered through a dodgy site or something... 😣

I'll ring tomorrow, though I did send my address and postcode via email twice.
Thank you

Gutted that they are out of stock :(
No more til next year now!

Have you tried ordering straight from wrinkle regime that's who I get mine from. They are the creators of dreamweave i think so may have more stock Hun xx

Have you tried ordering straight from wrinkle regime that's who I get mine from. They are the creators of dreamweave i think so may have more stock Hun xx

I'll definitely be ordering from them x

Pinkfairy just checked your order the address you left sarah on paypal to send them is isle of man we have sent out 2 to that address however an email sent from you after it was sent, has the northern ireland address request.
Wrinkle regime also have limited stock they cannot supply us or any major distributors with the numbers we require to fulfil our outstanding orders they are selling dreamweave but cannot supply New salons yet
The New repackaged stock will be hitting the uk in mid January
If you can ring us on 0121 501 1708 it will save a lot of emailing and posting on public forums

Pinkfairy just checked your order the address you left sarah on paypal to send them is isle of man we have sent out 2 to that address however an email sent from you after it was sent, has the northern ireland address request.
Wrinkle regime also have limited stock they cannot supply us or any major distributors with the numbers we require to fulfil our outstanding orders they are selling dreamweave but cannot supply New salons yet
The New repackaged stock will be hitting the uk in mid January
If you can ring us on 0121 501 1708 it will save a lot of emailing and posting on public forums

Yes, when i paid for the mascara Paypal sent the IOM address (which i deleted 2 years ago??) but the correct address was emailed before the mascara was sent out...

Anyway, after a lovely conversation with Dawn everything has been sorted out- she is an asset to your company.

Oooh no I didn't even think of that.

I will look at ordering more from them

Thanks Hun x

So, nobody is able to answer my question if this mascara is suitable to wear on eyelash extensions? Anybody?

So, nobody is able to answer my question if this mascara is suitable to wear on eyelash extensions? Anybody?

I personally wouldn't. It's a fibre mascara and they are going to be a nightmare to get off the extensions.
You need to get an oil-free mascara to wear with extensions.
I tell my clients that they don't need to wear mascara but I do have one client that does wear the Nouveau Noir mascara and that is fine.

Latest posts

Back