Dreamweave Mascara-retailing it without a make up line?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone ordered the Lip Voltage too? I didn't notice or feel any difference with it. The mascara is great though.

Has anyone ordered the Lip Voltage too? I didn't notice or feel any difference with it. The mascara is great though.

I got some yday. I didn't feel any tingling but my lips did plump up a fair bit. Noticed it more on top lip than bottom x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I got some yday. I didn't feel any tingling but my lips did plump up a fair bit. Noticed it more on top lip than bottom x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Didn't do anything for my mean little lips! ;)

Can only one salon in each area stock dreamweave or doesn't it matter? x

Can only one salon in each area stock dreamweave or doesn't it matter? x

When I became a stockist, I was assured that only one salon within a 5 mile radius would be able to stock the product.

I think this is a great selling point

When I became a stockist, I was assured that only one salon within a 5 mile radius would be able to stock the product.

I think this is a great selling point

Great, thats what I wanted to hear, having only being operating for 6 months, like you said great selling x

Well what can I say?

I have been in touch with Nouvatan (I already use them for my spray tanning solution - great company :) ) and have asked to be on the list for when it is out in Jan

I put a little post on facebook just to see levels of interest and BOOM 4 already pre-ordered!! Cant say much more than that!!

Roll on Jan!

I must say that I was never guaranteed to be the only one in a 5 mile radius, I hope this is true!

I would love to know more about this too, for myself and for retail.

:)

me too please <3

Is this still selling well? Going to order mine today finally, wondering whether to get the 12 or 24 x x

Yes I wondered if they were still selling well. I believe nouvatan are no longer distributors for them and when they got in contact with me directly you had to order 24 to begin with. I think. Xx

They are selling, I bought 144 about a month ago and have 58 left.

Can someone please pm the trade price? & also is there a minimum order spend. & is there any pre requirements before you order? Like have you got to qualified in something specific before you order? Thanks x

Can someone please pm the trade price? & also is there a minimum order spend. & is there any pre requirements before you order? Like have you got to qualified in something specific before you order? Thanks x

Hi Lushlash, DreamWeave & Co Cosmetics and Beauty Products you can enquire about becoming a stockist and they will give you prices etc. As far as I'm aware you don't have to be qualified in anything. :D

I just had a fabulous review from a lady who bought some, she's not even a client, just happened to see my Facebook page and popped in. I shared her review and just sold the last of what I had left!

They were the old style ones and I had them through Nouvatan, I have now mailed Wrinkle Regime to become a stockist through them enabling me to get my hands on the new ones!

Woooo!

I ask people who've bought it and love it to comment on my fb. Sold loads like that. Also took picture of people with and without it. A picture tells a thousand words and all that ....

Trying to become a stockist and not getting anywhere.

Keep being told to go to beauty uk to register as a stockist and have told them twice already I cannot go.

Then they said they have tried calling me numerous times to which I asked what number did they call me off as I have had no calls to be kept given my own number.

Customer service is appalling and won't be stocking it. Such a shame as my clients would love it.

[QUOTE=Nails

Sadly I've found their customer service to be awful too. I've only stocked it because its so good, but if I could buy it elsewhere I would! :-(

Latest posts

Back