Dreamweave mascara

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hansypansy

Reaction score
Heard lots of people talking about how good this, what exactly is it? X

It's brilliant, doubles the length of your lashes. It's mascara with silicone and is the best I've ever used. I've sold 103 in just over a month. X

It's brilliant, doubles the length of your lashes. It's mascara with silicone and is the best I've ever used. I've sold 103 in just over a month. X

Hi cloughers. Could you possibly pm me the price you buy dreamweave for and where you buy it from. I thought nouvatan sold it but now I don't think they do. Thank you :)

Can you pm me where to purchase too my clients would love this xx

I am looking into this and everyone says how they sell so much of it but I'm not sure i would so still trying to weigh it up. I suppose you never know if you don't try though.

Can you pm me also where to purchase too my clients would love this. Thanks. xx

Look on their Facebook page. They're looking for stockists in some different areas.

This is fab mascara it speaks for itself every time I place an order it's sells out within a few days :) it is fab as I have people buying 2 at a time so they don't run out lol!

:Dhttp://www.wrinkleregime.com/

Contact them to enquire about becoming a stockist. I think they have enough stockists in certain areas now because they put it on their FB page but don't know which areas.

I love it because it does exactly what it says. I don't like selling really but this sells itself and people always come back for more when they run out. I've had people saying it's better than all the expensive designer mascaras they've used including Clarins, Dior, Benefit. If I wear it somebody always notices and asks if I've got falsies on!

Latest posts

Back