Driving Test

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know i felt like nannie mcphee all weekend :)

you can get it in boots hun, i dont think it contains caffiene, its made from floweres in a grape alcohol soloution (tastes like brandy :lol: ), i would get some and try it hun, or email them and make sure it doesent contain cafiene ?
try putting bach flower remedies in the search engine you might get the main web address , hth dee x
just got the web addy for ya
Bach Flower Remedies & Dr Bach

The only advice i can give is 1/2 a bottle of rescue remedy & two beta blockers !!

On my first test i was a gibbering wreck...I failed ! I passed 3rd time and if i hadn't got the beta blockers from the doctor id still be taking tests now, they are fantastic, i was so calm once id took them :)

hey you never know if you pass your test your other half might get you a car for christmas.....:)

hey you never know if you pass your test your other half might get you a car for christmas.....:)

HA HA no way I can grantee he wont sad but true, n if I do pass and buy one he'll be only jealous cos mine will be better than his hehe :lol:

Thinks its best to concentrate on passing first lol.....

lol aww well i hope you passed!! yeah im tryna keep it quiet ive told a few peeps but with it being in Dec im hoping they'll forget! nb

Yep, I passed first time, and only 3 faults (still can't quite believe it now, so dead proud of myself!!) I'm glad I didn't tell people, really helped me, but I was still terrified, I had a dodgy tummy for days before my test I was that nervous. Just practice, practice and practice some more, thats the only real way to get through the test.:lol:

you can get it in boots hun, i dont think it contains caffiene, its made from floweres in a grape alcohol soloution (tastes like brandy :lol: ), i would get some and try it hun, or email them and make sure it doesent contain cafiene ?
try putting bach flower remedies in the search engine you might get the main web address , hth dee x
just got the web addy for ya
Bach Flower Remedies & Dr Bach

Thanks hun I'll take a look, need to do something for my next test!!!:eek:

Latest posts

Back