Driving Test

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natzdanutta

Reaction score
Well just thought I'd let you guess know ive booked my driving test !!:eek:
N e tips/advice/Valium welcomed!:lol:

Well just thought I'd let you guess know ive booked my driving test !!:eek:
N e tips/advice/Valium welcomed!:lol:
Good luck hun,just practice as much as possible between now and the big day.That way you will cover every eventuality.

I used to drive everywhere in hubby's car.He used to get exasperated,even going to the supermarket, I was the one who had to drive.

Paid off well though.I passed first time.:hug:

Good luck hun,just practice as much as possible between now and the big day.That way you will cover every eventuality.

I used to drive everywhere in hubby's car.He used to get exasperated,even going to the supermarket, I was the one who had to drive.

Paid off well though.I passed first time.:hug:

well done you x

see prob is my mr wont let me near the driving seat!!

:cry: my mum drives an automatic and i dont wanna practice in that, as im learnin manual (think id get bored not being able to change gear :lol: )

Yeah plenty of practice I dont feel too nervous about it looking forward to it in a way. Im sure wen the day comes it'll be a different story! hehe

well done you x

see prob is my mr wont let me near the driving seat!!

:cry: my mum drives an automatic and i dont wanna practice in that, as im learnin manual (think id get bored not being able to change gear :lol: )

Yeah plenty of practice I dont feel too nervous about it looking forward to it in a way. Im sure wen the day comes it'll be a different story! hehe

Thanks,it was a long time ago now.I know it's an automatic but it is still driving and the experience of dealing with different situations.

I would insist that your fella let you drive or threaten to dump him,lol

Let us know how you get on.I would keep my fingers crossed for you but guessing you dont want people to know when the big day is.xx

Thanks,it was a long time ago now.I know it's an automatic but it is still driving and the experience of dealing with different situations.

I would insist that your fella let you drive or threaten to dump him,lol

Let us know how you get on.I would keep my fingers crossed for you but guessing you dont want people to know when the big day is.xx

Well he says that the insurance is too much! (ive heard it all now)

its in the beginning of Dec and its at 2.30 but thats all im saying!! :lol:

I'll see wot me ma says!

Oh I will let everyone know how i get on pass or fail x

Well he says that the insurance is too much! (ive heard it all now)

its in the beginning of Dec and its at 2.30 but thats all im saying!! :lol:

I'll see wot me ma says!

Oh I will let everyone know how i get on pass or fail x

Well good luck hun,I will be rooting for you:hug:

Best advice I ever got was don't tell any one when your test is! Then theres not so much pressure on you, with every one asking about it, and all the calls afterwards. Then IF you fail, no one has to know, but if you pass it's a great surprise for everyone! The only person who knew about my test was my fella, and thats only cos he found the letter from the test centre!

i had mine back in july (my 7th)
all i can say is RESCUE REMEDY !!!
i used this this on my last test and it kept me so calm ..i knew i was still scared but all the physical symptoms were gone ,which helped me to focus on what i was doing and not how i was feeling
shakes sweats ,tummy problems (both ends lol ) crying ,dry mouth ..i had every petrified symtom going usually ..but was so cool on this one

so i wouldnt say rescue rememdy made me pass ! but made concentrating a hell of a lot easier hun ...
worth every single penny !

oh and good luck :lol:

oh and suck a hard boiled sweet or similar on your test (ask examiner if he would like one ,and would he mind if you had one! just shows politeness and respect lol)
it will also stop your mouth becomming dry ..and for some reason i focused better when i had a hard boiled sweet or chewy ect ...i still do i think !

HEY I HOPE IT WORKS OUT FOR YOU. I STILL DON'T HAVE MINE. MY HUBBIE SAY HE WISHES I HURRY UP CAUSE HE IS TIERD OF TAKING ME EVERYWHERE. I HAVE TO BUILD UP COURAGE TOO SO I HOPE YOU DO WELL. JUST STAY ALERT:eek: . THESE THREE ARE THE REASON I NEED TO GO AND DRIVE.

Best advice I ever got was don't tell any one when your test is! Then theres not so much pressure on you, with every one asking about it, and all the calls afterwards. Then IF you fail, no one has to know, but if you pass it's a great surprise for everyone! The only person who knew about my test was my fella, and thats only cos he found the letter from the test centre!

lol aww well i hope you passed!! yeah im tryna keep it quiet ive told a few peeps but with it being in Dec im hoping they'll forget! nb

i had mine back in july (my 7th)
all i can say is RESCUE REMEDY !!!
i used this this on my last test and it kept me so calm ..i knew i was still scared but all the physical symptoms were gone ,which helped me to focus on what i was doing and not how i was feeling
shakes sweats ,tummy problems (both ends lol ) crying ,dry mouth ..i had every petrified symtom going usually ..but was so cool on this one

so i wouldnt say rescue rememdy made me pass ! but made concentrating a hell of a lot easier hun ...
worth every single penny !

oh and good luck :lol:

oh and suck a hard boiled sweet or similar on your test (ask examiner if he would like one ,and would he mind if you had one! just shows politeness and respect lol)
it will also stop your mouth becomming dry ..and for some reason i focused better when i had a hard boiled sweet or chewy ect ...i still do i think !

ohh well will have to look that one up the remedy thingy!! Im sorry to hear you suffered really badly with nerves i seem to get pooh belly when im nervous aint it horrid wot your body can put you through!!

think sweets sounds like a good idea too n if he/she takes one and i dont pass i will ask for it back lol na i wouldnt really x
thanks for advice im in the 2pass learner driver forum which i find really helpful too!

i agree with emmsy! get some rescue remedy:green: i passed my test in feb
(5th) and i got the rescue remedy and passed my siter in law had failed loads too and she got some and passed aswell :green:
a tip i got coz i struggled reversing was to tilt your wing mirror down a bit so you can see the pavement a bit better , i did it his time and did my reverse perfect :green: , good luck xxx

Hi guys gonna sound thick here but whats Rescue Remedy & where can I get it!! Couple of peeps recomend "calms" as well. Doesn't contain caffiene does it as I'm not allowed it!!! But could do with it for when I get the guts to re book for my 2nd test. Did 1 st one couple of weeks ago, well 6 actually was so gutted didn't want to tell anyone. Its was nerves on my manouverses, (Caught the kerb on both) that did it. :( My legs were like jelly, docs given me some Valium but not sure whether I should take it but I'm a really nervous person when it comes to test/exams.

Oh & good luck Nat for yours I'm sure you'll do fine just be confident in yourself!! :)

Get yourself into thinking it doesn't matter if you pass this time theres always other chances. I know that sounds reallt stupid but that way you'll relax enough and not think its the end of the world that you'll probably end up passing anyway!

x x x

Get yourself into thinking it doesn't matter if you pass this time theres always other chances. I know that sounds reallt stupid but that way you'll relax enough and not think its the end of the world that you'll probably end up passing anyway!

x x x

Good idea Im gonna try not to doubt myself and to think i can do this its not that hard (lol) mind you dont know how im gonna be on the day only time will tell and yes there is always another test if i fail this one!!
I was nervous booking the bloody thing lol

My Nan convinced herself she'd failed so just drove like it didn't matter, like it came naturally I suppose and she passed!

as far as i know rescue remedy is made from flowers and stuff .it does contain alcohol too but a minute amount !
i have the bottle in my car i will get it in a bit and write out the contents ...you can get it in asda,boots...most places really ..its a bout 4 quid /..
i still keep mine in the car door now and use it if i have a big drive or one i think is going to test my patience lol :lol:

its truly brill stuff !!!

I wanna think like that but I keep thinking about all the money I have to find as it cost quite a bit to keep putting in for tests, feel like I just lost the first lot of money I paid for test & so this time I want to make sure I'm ready so that I don't have to find the cash again! :) Think they should give you summat back I've ya don't pass out of sympathy, LOL!! Basically we're paying them to make us feel absolutely awful for 40mins, I mean its crazy why do we wanna put are selves through it. I hated every minute & not looking forward at all to doing it again!!

oooh nat babe you never told me you had booked a test....wow im all excited for you babe..i took my test 10 years ago :eek: and i had a lovely examiner just stay calm deep breaths i know you'll be fine xxx

oooh nat babe you never told me you had booked a test....wow im all excited for you babe..i took my test 10 years ago :eek: and i had a lovely examiner just stay calm deep breaths i know you'll be fine xxx

I aint seen ya babe thats why ive not told ya xxx you should call yaself busy big miss nails!

Latest posts

Back