Dry body brush followed by body scrub

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMills

Reaction score
Would you say that this would be too much for the skin or is this plausible?

It's fine :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would say that if you're using a scrub there would be little need for body brushing first. You will stimulate the circulation and exfoliate using just the scrub. Body brushing would be superfluous.

I would say that if you're using a scrub there would be little need for body brushing first. You will stimulate the circulation and exfoliate using just the scrub. Body brushing would be superfluous.

Its for lymph draining and helping toward cellulite so am I right in thinking that body brushing is more beneficial for lymph drainage?

Hi Lynn
I was taught to do both on mu eve taylor training. I think personally they both have their benefits whether done together or separate x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have trained with E'spa and Elemis, both companies always body brush and then use a body scrub in lots of their body treatments.hth

I used this method for a few years and it worked perfectly fine :) but using only the scrub is more than acceptable also xx

I'm interested in offering a body scrub and or dry brush but I don't have a shower. CAn that be done without a shower in room or is it just too hard basket? I'm trying to think of how best I could do it without one? Suggestions welcomed! Sorry to hijack x

look at the eve taylor range hun. all body treatments can be done without a shower and mobile too x

We have a whole range of body wraps and scrubs which don't need a shower. If you'd like more info just drop us an email on [email protected]

Thanks Lynne & pink bunny! Will look into both :)

Latest posts

Back