Dry shampoo for extensions??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteffiMc

Reaction score
Hey sorry yet another extensions question(did try searching first). What dry shampoo do you all recommend clients use between washes?? Thanks again in advance guys xx

Yeah I'd love to know what additional products clients can use alongside their recommended products, like hair spray and other styling products :) x

I get my clients to get batiste dry shampoo and also argan oil leave in conditioner spray to use after shampooing ;) xx

I give them osmo dry shampoo I also retail there heat protection spray and intense conditioning treatment x

Thanks yeah I thought batiste but wasn't sure what it was like, tigi used to do one but not sure if they still do! I just want to hand them everything they need to care for extensions then there is no excuse for poor aftercare! X

Thanks yeah I thought batiste but wasn't sure what it was like, tigi used to do one but not sure if they still do! I just want to hand them everything they need to care for extensions then there is no excuse for poor aftercare! X

Batiste is also good because they have colour ranges to suit the hair and the blonde one has gold shimmer in it I loved using that one when I was blonde hehe now I use for browns and reds it doesn't give such a light dusty look as its got brown colour in it to darken the powder xx

Batiste is also good because they have colour ranges to suit the hair and the blonde one has gold shimmer in it I loved using that one when I was blonde hehe now I use for browns and reds it doesn't give such a light dusty look as its got brown colour in it to darken the powder xx

Ah really! I saw a few different coloured bottles but thought it was just different smells lol x

Ah really! I saw a few different coloured bottles but thought it was just different smells lol x

Really! They're great there's quite a few and I know what you mean there is a scented range as well lol! I have to use it between washes as I've got greasy scalp and they work a treat :) xx

Really! They're great there's quite a few and I know what you mean there is a scented range as well lol! I have to use it between washes as I've got greasy scalp and they work a treat :) xx

Good stuff thank you! X

I love batiste dry shampoo and moroccan oil.

Latest posts

Back