Dual Spray Tanning Booth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelina221

Master Lash Tech
Reaction score
i have acquired a dual spray tanning booth for my salon. i am going to get someone from the company to service it. i then need to know how to use it. does anyone know of any trainers that will come to my salon and show me how to spray tan and give me some kind of certificate so that i can get insurance?-:confused:

Whats a dual spray tanning booth?
Most spray tanning companies will come and give you training, have you decided which companies products you are going to use?

i have acquired a dual spray tanning booth for my salon. i am going to get someone from the company to service it. i then need to know how to use it. does anyone know of any trainers that will come to my salon and show me how to spray tan and give me some kind of certificate so that i can get insurance?-:confused:

You should call up the company that supplied you with the equipment...shouldnt they train you up on the equipment they have sold you?

well i actually bought it 2nd hand. i've looked at the companys website and they do training on other machines but couldnt see any on this one. i will give them a ring and see. just thought i would ask on here first to see if anyone had any ideas.
the dual spray tanning booth gives an automatic spray tan but it also has a gun attached to do manual sprays so the customers can choose which one they want.

Your nearest Tantrick trainer may be able to help with the manual spray ???

had an email from the company saying they wont service it as it is second hand and said i will need to get someone else to service it in my area. does anyone know of anyone in my area who will service it?-thanks:eek:

had an email from the company saying they wont service it as it is second hand and said i will need to get someone else to service it in my area. does anyone know of anyone in my area who will service it?-thanks:eek:

There are numerouse sunbed/spraytan booth service companies out there and also local to you who will be happy to service this machine for you.

Give UV Logistics a call and ask to speak to Sara Coulton 0845 0584601..they are a national component provider and deal with all the independant service engineers around the country...tell her I have passed you onto her and that you need her help in finding a service engineer near you....if she cant help you locate someone who can help you I would be very much surprised.

If that doesnt work give me a call with the machine info etc and I will have a ring around for you.
Good luck

Back