dublin nail competition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rach.rua

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know about the nail competitions in dublin this year? I thought there was some in march or april along with the trade show in the RDS but this seems this is resticted to EZflow and NSI users only. Is this correct?
Can anyone tell me is there any competitions open to everyone this year? I can only enter as a novice for a little while longer i think and i'd really like to start there.

Thanks for any info

Rach xxxx

Hi Chris,

Thanks for replying. I will definately enter the comp in oct the only thing is i was worried that i wont be able to compete as a novice then as i will be doing nails nearly 2 years at that stage and i don't really know what is expected of you at the next level up from that. You know? I would've liked to compete as novice first then at least i know where i stand and i can compare and improve if needs be in order to be good enough for the next level...

Rach. x

Hi Chris,

Thanks for replying. I will definately enter the comp in oct the only thing is i was worried that i wont be able to compete as a novice then as i will be doing nails nearly 2 years at that stage and i don't really know what is expected of you at the next level up from that. You know? I would've liked to compete as novice first then at least i know where i stand and i can compare and improve if needs be in order to be good enough for the next level...

Rach. x
You are only allowed to enter Novice if you have been doing nails for less than a year. Otherwise, you go into Level 2.

Take it as a learning curve, enjoy the experience and give it your best xxx

Latest posts

Back