Duck feet nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duck nails ?????? i love a pinching tool:lol:

Haha, I'm exactly the same, I've got a really large c curve on my nails and have to have them pinched otherwise they look a bit like the pink ones above, but I would never ask for these specifically, they are vile! And all my clients get pinched as I don't want my name to anything like these!

Nuff said! lol

You could use them at Christmas to scoop up guacamole and dips to put on your tortillas!! :D

This just made me spill my drink laughing!!!!!! 😂

Haha, I'm exactly the same, I've got a really large c curve on my nails and have to have them pinched otherwise they look a bit like the pink ones above, but I would never ask for these specifically, they are vile! And all my clients get pinched as I don't want my name to anything like these!

I do the same i use the pinching tool on clients when used with good care gives a better finish! The duck tips are made that way tho. I do not think you could pinch them. I have seen the duck tips on ebay. And they look like a square with a triangle!:irked:

my friend bought duck feet tips for me to do her nails with, so far I've managed to delay doing them for her, she really loves them though, she knows I hate them but I will try to do them for her, will be a challenge ! I'd have to try soooo hard to not file the sides !!! nasty !!

Latest posts

Back