E file

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlea79

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just wondered what everyones thought on efiles was. Do many of you use them and are they easy to master? Just thinking they might help me perfect my acrylics?

Thanks marie

Efiles are good as long as you buy a good one and get training, which you will need for insurance, but and jmo I would be better to perfect with a hand file first and then maybe learn how to use a efile. A lot of clients would prefer due to bad publicity etc hand filing.

I know its the bad publicity that put me off but I am so slow at hand filing. I watched a young nails video and he used an efile and it looked so fast and easy. I would definitely get training!

I know its the bad publicity that put me off but I am so slow at hand filing. I watched a young nails video and he used an efile and it looked so fast and easy. I would definitely get training!

I watched this video too. I was thinking of getting the Nsi Budget file on Nsi Scotlands site, just to train with and then get a more expensive one later on x

I watched this video too. I was thinking of getting the Nsi Budget file on Nsi Scotlands site, just to train with and then get a more expensive one later on x

I tested the budget 1 from n.s.i and its.nothing compared to the upgrades. Very noisy and the.vibrations would annoy me after using it a while. Decided to save my pennys and now ive got the young nails 1 worth every penny... xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

If your buying a efile don't buy cheap, firstly they will have bad vibration, not good for you and not good for your client, secondly it's a false economy you will end up buying another as it's not worth getting cheap, good quality efiles will last for years. My advice is save for a good one.

Latest posts

Back