E-filing and airbrushing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrogers

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I am a nail technician and I teach practically full time in a local college. I have been in contact with Ez-flow and they have been giving me information on their e-filing and airbrushing courses.

I have been interested in doing them for a while however my question is, is it worth the big expense? Have NSS salons put clients off technicians that use electric files? Is there enough call for airbrush nail art?

Any advice would be welcomed!

Thank you geeks! Xx

I personally think you have to apply a heck of a lot of product to justify using an e file!
You should sculpt your enhancements with your brush not file! Saving time and product which equals MONEY!

Instead of spending your money on an e file and training why not spend that money on one to one training to perfect your enhancements in the first place?? I've never found any need for a e file!!

As for air brushing! .... Hmmm never been asked a lot of money if it hardly gets used, lots of cleaning it out setting it up. Why not wait and see if you get any requests for it first!! I think there are lots of new nail art products that have replaced airbrush!

Latest posts

Back