E Z Flow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Betty Boo

Reaction score
Have you seen in this months Scratch mag the ez flow gel it soon to be available and the distinct similarity to Brisa gel tubs.

Hi Maxine

They also look a little like the NSI Balance pots. I think GMG made a post a while ago saying the there's not a lot of choice in pots for keeping gel at it's best.

After all, most of the pots for l/p are pretty much the same. EZ Flow and Creative almost identicle apart from the writing on them, so much so they are easy to confuse if you don't have your eye on the ball (which I learned to my great embarrassment just recently!!!)

Probably just a case of what's available. :D

Have you used NSI gels or EZ Flow

I love Brisa but I want to offer a coloured gel that is not a soft gel as i already have Bio-sculpture

Your very right there Cathie, gel packaging is notoriously hard to get right. And it looks like both EzFlow and Creative made the right choice.

now coloured gels maxine...... have you ever tried the IBD colour gels, they are awesome, 1 coat application and not a soft gel like Biosculpture

antony

Yes I have got some, tried them on a member of staff who is a hairdresser
not bad at all. But it did chip but then when I rang IBD they said it is better with two coats

Latest posts

Back