eager to learn more!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailbird

Reaction score
hey guys i want some advice please.
i want to study for a nvq in nails i already have done training with creative but i want to get the best trainin as i see most job offers want nvqs in nails now please give me your advice cheers.

I don't really know much, but if you contacted Creative Acadamy, then they could point you in the right direction.

Good luck

Yvette said:
I don't really know much, but if you contacted Creative Acadamy, then they could point you in the right direction.

Good luck

I think i am right in saying ou can work towards an nvq with creative,but give them a call,they will bea bale to give you full ad detailed information,hth x x x

Hi

I believe that u may find that you could get what they call APL (accredited prior learning) for the training you have done through CND and hopefully wouldnt need to do the full NVQ.

You would probably find that you wouldnt be learning anything new by doing the NVQ from scratch. If you speak to CND they will probably have an course option that can utilise the training that you have already done with them.

Hope this helps.

becki x said:
I think i am right in saying ou can work towards an nvq with creative,but give them a call,they will bea bale to give you full ad detailed information,hth x x x
Someone mentioned this in a thread the other day that on Creative you can use the courses as modules and turn it into an NVQ at the end.
Like everyone says your best to phone them for yourself and that way you'll get the correct information.
Otherwise try your local college and see what their offering.

Evening all,

Hope you can help me. Im wanting to do a course in Nail Services at college on an evening. But one college is offering a NVQ level 2 and the other one is offering a VCTC level 2. Which one is best to do????????????? I dont have a clue, please help.

Thanks Helen x

cheers guys i will get in contact with creative:biggrin:

If you don't want to do your NVQ through Creative, pm Rachel (aka Chocolate) who is an NVQ assessor.

Cheers Chris (again) you are such a sweetie.

You can do an NVQ via the SAC's, most are Creative Educators as well. A list of contacts plus NVQ info can be found on the ANT website at www.ant.uk.net who will give you more info.

Please PM me if i can help.

Latest posts

Back