Ear piercing? Good Idea?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i did my caflon ear piercing training last month and i've had 10 people ask me to do their ears when i get insurance/licence and start up mobile, (as they don't want to get it done in claire's because every one in the street can see you sat in the window having it done!)
i think its a good add on treatment as it doesn't require much equipment, just a little kit and a book, and to perform an ear piercing takes only about 10 minutes x

Yeah, that is one of the downsides of Claire's - why they do the ear piercing right next to the window I don't know! Maybe it's good for advertising, but a bit more privacy would be appreciated!

I trained with Caflon. It wasn't very expensive and it's one of those things that once learnt and you've got the kit then it will always be a useful add on.

I trained with Caflon. It wasn't very expensive and it's one of those things that once learnt and you've got the kit then it will always be a useful add on.

Hmm, do you reckon I'd get away with an extra set of piercings in my ears, or would that look *too* girly??? Am certainly tempted ;)

Hmm, do you reckon I'd get away with an extra set of piercings in my ears, or would that look *too* girly??? Am certainly tempted ;)
how many piercings do you have in your ears? x

I think it would look cool. *Judy adds piercing kit to case for weekend* :lol:

how many piercings do you have in your ears? x

Just one each side at the moment. But am tempted to add another one each side just above the existing ones...

I think it would look cool. *Judy adds piercing kit to case for weekend* :lol:

Cool, you are a star, thank you :)

Must definitely find you on your stall at Excel, will be great to meet you :)

Just one each side at the moment. But am tempted to add another one each side just above the existing ones...
go for it, i think it looks nice x
i've just added my second piercings on each side, was thinking about doing a third set when the second ones heal but not too sure.

I'm thinking about doing a ear piercing course too, i am a mobile nail technician and thought it would be good to offer another service.
I have never heard of a mobile ear piercer in my area and thought people might rather have it done in the comfort of their own home.
My only worries are insurance for if anything goes wrong and making sure i do everything legally.
Please let me know how your getting on folks? :confused:

Katy

Latest posts

Back