earthquake in kent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelle g

Reaction score
I was terrified this morning thought something was going to come through the
roof, the whole house shook never felt so scared. I really do feel for those countries who have really bad earthquakes. we live in dover the next town from folkestone they have had damage to their houses. you just don't know
what is round the corner.

scary what was the magnatude? do you know.....

when I lived in Vegas the strongest one I've been through was a 4 1/2....
sloshed water out of my fish tank and made all the light swing....was really scary.....

glad your ok:hug: :hug:

The magnatude originally was said to be 4.7 but they are now saying 4.3.
may get after shocks now:eek:

Quite a shock to your system if you have never felt one before.

Last year..or was it the year before we have a 7.2 earthquake..cupboard doors flying open, glasses falling, hanging on to a wall so you don't get knocked off your feet..Watching the ground literally wave right in front of you..Like a Huge earth worm crawling under the ground.
We have 3.0's all the time and are so use to them that we don't know that it happened until we see it on the news. LOL.

We actually felt a wave of it over here in essex... Rob and i wondered why we both woke up at the same time, and then i found out it was the same time as the quake.

We experienced a quake of the same magnitude when on holiday last year in Zante.... be it 4.3 or 4.7 it was still really scary - especially when so unexpected!

I just hope the damage is covered by everyone's buildings insurance.

We actually felt a wave of it over here in essex... Rob and i wondered why we both woke up at the same time, and then i found out it was the same time as the quake.

We experienced a quake of the same magnitude when on holiday last year in Zante.... be it 4.3 or 4.7 it was still really scary - especially when so unexpected!

I just hope the damage is covered by everyone's buildings insurance.

On the news they said that the insurance companys were paying out luckily.

Latest posts

Back