Easilocks hair extensions hair quality

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hair by Emma

Reaction score
Hi anyone else having problems with the hair quality from Easilocks been doing them 2 years now and always loved them but the last 6 months I've noticed a change in the hair really dry and shedding there's no way they will last 9 months even though clients are using Easilocks products

I offer easilocks but do think there is a lot better hair out there for a lot less money. I only offer it to those who ask for it buy name

I have had easilocks for the first time this year and totally agree it's just the name. Love the locks they have held so well I have only shed 10 maybe in 7 months however after my first refit the hair started to knot a lot. I use all there products and have been wearing and doing extensions for 10 years so I know how to care for them but even with lots of treatments and a good cut it doesn't help. I think shinead11 is right there is much better hair out there for less money just a shame there's not many honest unsponsored reviews readily available.

I have been doing easilocks for 5 years now and the past 6 months i have noticed a dramatic difference in the bonds and hair quality.

Oh wow! i really thought i was just being far too picky! For the past year, i have re-trained in a couple of new methods and brands and Easilocks being one of them. Its been around 6 months for that i noticed something wasn't right. I have had a few clients complain about the quality and previously, they NEVER complained! And it looks bad on me as I was the one who got them to try easilocks away for their usual brand and method. I agree that you are paying a hell of a lot of money for a "celeb" endorsed brand and there are definitely better quality hair suppliers out there for mush less. Just annoyed i spent a fortune on the training!

Hi. Reading your comments Balmain!
Who has used them as I'm considering these for the new yr. any feedback welcome pls [emoji106]

I'm so glad I'm not going mad! From what you have experienced which supplier should I try next for the best long lasting hair quality?

I'm so glad I'm not going mad! From what you have experienced which supplier should I try next for the best long lasting hair quality?
I like prestige. They have a huge colour range and they're Russian/Mongolian tiny tips are gorgeous and just as discreet as easilocks if you use 3mm rings.

Remi Cachet mini locks are the direct competitor for easilocks but they're quality is 10x better and they too have great colours

Thanks so much colour boy great to back up what I was thinking I had considered remi cachet as used a long time ago and was very impressed.

I like prestige. They have a huge colour range and they're Russian/Mongolian tiny tips are gorgeous and just as discreet as easilocks if you use 3mm rings.

Remi Cachet mini locks are the direct competitor for easilocks but they're quality is 10x better and they too have great colours
I like prestige for the big colour range that's definitely a plus!! I've done a couple of sets with them, the hair started to feeling slightly dry a bit sooner than I'd hoped, but they are a good budget range :).

Agreed! We have had problems with easilocks hair the minute we trained (April 2016)

Latest posts

Back