Easilocks vs Beauty Works celebrity choice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChiWow86

Reaction score
I have had a full head of Easilocks in for just over a year and the hair is wonderful. I recently called my salon to re book and the price has now gone up from the £720 for full head plus a colour to £910. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with beauty works celebrity choice as they are half the price of Easilocks I want really long thick big hair I'm aware that the beauty works have a shorter life than Easilocks but would love to hear if people think I should just pay the extra for Easilocks or go for the Beauty Works. I am talking about the pre bonded tip put in with micro rings (I'm not keen on wefts) Any advice great fully received as I have been unable to find any comparisons online. Thank you xxx

I use both and have also had both on my head, easilocks hair is stunning hense the price however that price is about right depending on length, i offer full head at £600 for 180 strands or £700 for 220 strands for an extra full head (this is really thick and only on strong thick hair will this be done)
Thats 18inch, 20inch and 14inch are seporate prices.
Beautyworks normally last 6 -10 months. So you get what you pay for. Hope that helps x

I use both and have also had both on my head, easilocks hair is stunning hense the price however that price is about right depending on length, i offer full head at £600 for 180 strands or £700 for 220 strands for an extra full head (this is really thick and only on strong thick hair will this be done)
Thats 18inch, 20inch and 14inch are seporate prices.
Beautyworks normally last 6 -10 months. So you get what you pay for. Hope that helps x
Hi extendthetrend, you might want too remove the above prices in your post as it's against this forum rules. This forum is for professionals only but non-professionals and clients can read these pages so prices should only be displayed as £xxx.

Hi extendthetrend, you might want too remove the above prices in your post as it's against this forum rules. This forum is for professionals only but non-professionals and clients can read these pages so prices should only be displayed as £xxx.

We can post prices of our services which is what extendthetrend has done. Only stated how much they offer the service for not the price of the hair.

Easylocks hair is better quality then beauty works snd lasts longer so I would defenitly go with easylocks,you get what you pay for.

In the end I found a lady about a hour away who did my Easilocks 200 strands and colour for £686. I'm so happy I shopped around and did my reasearch I found a lot of negative comments about beauty works. I'm also quite upset with the salon I used to go to I have been twice in the last 2 weeks for other beauty treatments only to arrive and be told I couldn't have my appointment because the girl had gone home and another time because I hadn't had a patch test no phone call to let me know so I wasted nearly 30 in taxi fares. I had been in the day before for another treatment and no one mentioned that I needed patch test for the next days appointment and also. I'm so happy with the results the lady I went to instead was so gentle and instead of doing 1 colour blended 2 I'm over the moon. Well worth a few hours travel. Thank you to everyone for their advice. Xxxxx

Hey
What percentage of trade discount does easilocks offer ? Xx

How long would your easily keep hair last?

Just to second - I don't rate bw celeb choice hair at all - try Tasha jacks there's is brilliant hair best I've ever found

Latest posts

Back