eBay sellers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa nails

Reaction score
Just looking through eBay uk,there are loads of sellers selling "authentic" shellac for £11.99 free postage,every colour is there,I'm so angry, how is this allowed!!!!??

Shocking isn't it !! I emailed one previously and asked how they could prove it was authentic and they just responded with ' we are a trustworthy company !'

Saying that there is also a lady local to me who offers shellac nails , using her authentic shellac polishes , gellux lamp and has no training or qualifications what so ever

That equally annoys me .... Sorry lol x

Yeah I'm infuriated! Yet again a proffesional product can be brought by Joe blogs,or its fake,that's cheaper than we can buy it for so assuming its fake!!!

I'vemessaged and they say its from a uUK distributer,Isaid wow tthat's an amazing price,£11.99!! Lol load of codswollop!!

Shocking isn't it ! Theydo make you chuckle though . Makes it seem as though we go through all these courses and spend all this money doing something we love when we could have done it at half the price ! I don't know how they get away with it !

Its crazy isnt it! I know lots of people (friends/clients) who buy it on ebay (non qualified) us there anything obvious on the bottles that show they are fake?

I do try and educate them,,and they do come back, but still use there own in between! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've bought various things on eBay claiming to be genuine (IPhone cables are a fine example) and they never are. The words sound good but there's no proof that even with "authentic" or "genuine" that they actually are. More fool anyone that wants to take the risk, I say 😂

Nope, they do look good, the only reason i wouldnt buy is because i know the price is wrong,but a non proffesional wouldnt know,i wonder if these are chuck outs from the flood? As he claims to make packaging smaller on smaller orders boxex are removed.

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back