Education

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scu8a8uddy

Reaction score
I've seen many posts here about differnent questions asking how to do certain types of cuts etc. Forgive me if this has been mentioned before but take a look at the Wella education section at their website wellaprofessionals.co.uk Go to the 'for professionals' area and check out the 'education' tab. There's some fantastic demos etc on cutting, colouring and perming techniques. I've found them to be of great benefit.
Nick
x

I've seen many posts here about differnent questions asking how to do certain types of cuts etc. Forgive me if this has been mentioned before but take a look at the Wella education section at their website wellaprofessionals.co.uk Go to the 'for professionals' area and check out the 'education' tab. There's some fantastic demos etc on cutting, colouring and perming techniques. I've found them to be of great benefit.
Nick
x

Hi could you put in the link ?
so its easy for us all to have a nose about :hug: x many thanks

Great thanks for the info i will definatly go and have a look :hug:

yes i used this when training and found it fantastic i printed it all out and learnt it as much as i could! theres a few websites out there like this, just google hairdressing training online and a few wil come up, majority are free
x

Latest posts

Back