Educator/Training wanted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaseyboi

Reaction score
Hi all

Im looking for an educator/training academy in lancashire (blackpool/preston/bolton) that offers weekend & or 121 training in sculpting with L&P. have been trying to book with La femme as they offer weekend courses but they are fully booked for ages:cry: any info would be a great help

Cheers

hi i know that nsi offers a sculpting course.. think it is 1 or 2 days .... if you go on there site there is a list of courses they offer ... if that is any help ..

hiya

NSI do not offer weekend courses they only run mon-fri. finding this sooooooo frustrating seems to me that if you dont work you have the time to attend training but cannot afford it or work so you can afford to pay for education but cannot attend as you are at work lol. Oh well hoping one of you lot will come through for me with some info:)

would of thought that money being a bit tight at the mo with the recession that all the educators & training academy's would be bitting my hand off lol

Last edited:
Why not get in touch with Sweet Squared 08452106060 and ask if Julia Moran can help you? She is the CND Education Ambassador in your area and offers 121 sculpting and anything else you want. She is also a geek.

Many thanks Gigi will do. Dont suppose you know off hand what sort of £ I'm looking at with CND? More than happy to pay for my education but would like a heads up. if not don't suppose you fancy a trip to cesspool (sorry Blackpool) sure you will whip me into shape lol

Many thanks Gigi will do. Dont suppose you know off hand what sort of £ I'm looking at with CND? More than happy to pay for my education but would like a heads up. if not don't suppose you fancy a trip to cesspool (sorry Blackpool) sure you will whip me into shape lol

Julia has a telephone number on which you can contact her directly (training number 07855 929055) . Or you can pm her right now here on the site she is called 'Nail Academy' and I believe is on line as we speak. xx Trust me she will whip you into shape in no time. Loads of experience and awards to her name.

Thanks again Geeg Julie has PM me with her details

Latest posts

Back