EE network

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewie16

Reaction score
Never had so much problems with a network in all my life! all I want to do is to receive calls it's been like this for weeks! Every time I've called the centre up which is in India can't understand what their saying and hang the phone up on you!!!!!!
And the guy in the adverts say it's the uks reliable network I can't see where!

I'm with you Stewie! I have to go outside to take a call. It's like 1995 all over again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I changed to Vodafone after 14 years with orange. When they changed to ee I never had a signal :0( they should be called "nothing nowhere"

Sent from my C6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

I had the same prob last year. I'd always been with orange and when they merged and became EE the signal dropped in our area. After many phone calls we found out they had decommissioned some phone masts in our area. It took a few weeks of complaining and I had to ring them on the landline. As they were not providing the service I was paying for I eventually got released from my contract. It's a well known issue with them. I'm now contract free with giffgaff and its flipping fabulous and very cheap.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

Also if you google about it there are loads of helpful sites with email addresses if the top bods to sort it.
Stick with it.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

My mum was on ee jump ship quick shes now on vodafone same as myself ive been with them nearly 15 years very rare ive had a problem

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks BonBon I'll see if I can find someone to moan to :)

I don't have EE but it was on watchdog about there bad signal and the whole 4G thing messing up a lot of EEs customers. I don't think they should be allowed to advertise!

Oh no I'm on EE! Not had any issues with them yet but now I'm scared my phone will go wrong! Is it happening every where in the country? Xx

Snap! I'm with EE and I have no signal what so ever in my house. It drives me insane!!! Unfortunately I only upgraded last September so it's going to be a LOOOOONG 2 YEARS!!!

Oh no I'm on EE! Not had any issues with them yet but now I'm scared my phone will go wrong! Is it happening every where in the country? Xx

A lot Hun you should see the complaints on Facebook! Shocking!

Well if they don't sort my phone I'm not paying my bill nobody should pay for anything if your not getting service that you signed up for. I tell em me I'm not bothered lol

Apparently what happened in a lot of areas is when they merged they had orange masts and t mobile masts. They decided they didn't need them all and stopped using some of them. This created little pockets where the masts don't overlap so you get no signal. I was told this by a technical bod at Orange.
There is a website and I'm sorry I can't remember it as it was a year ago but its mast locations in your area. If this is what's happening in your area you should be able to get released from your contract ( eventually) :D

I'm on EE and as soon as my contract is up for renewal I'm changing its ridiculous

I've just switched to Ee after having trouble with Vodafone and my signal us excellent even in places that I never got signal with Vodafone.

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm with ee make sure you check your bills thoroughly, many times I have found they have sneaked things on which I haven't requested nor used!! Wouldn't go with them again!

Don't mention EE to me. I am so frustrated with them. My mobile has not worked since 23rd May 2014 and I am on a Business Contract with them.

On 23rd May I thought I'd lost my phone. I contacted them and they blocked my sim. Later that day I found phone down the back of the sofa. I phoned them up and they said they had posted a new sim.

The new sim came (but didn't work) I phoned them and they said the new sim had been blocked by mistake too.

I am now waiting for a 2nd new sim but it has not turned up.

Very disappointed.

Woohoo, only 2 more months of no reception, messages arriving 2 days later, & really crappy customer service, before my contracts up & I can tell them where to shove it!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Its now the 5th June and my new sim has still not arrived. Been without my mobile since 23rd May. Not a happy bunny. Got my first EE bill through and its £90 odd pounds. So many numbers not included in "the plan" its a lot more expensive than Orange. The bill is for one month up to 22nd May. :Scared:

My EE contract is up. Today they sent me a letter advising of price increases. I'm going to jump ship. Any recommendations on a good network with good customer service?

Latest posts

Back