Eeeek, my Shellac arrives tomorrow!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bex_w84

Reaction score
Just had to shout about this!

Been looking through threads for weeks and weeks now, watching Holly's video's and picking up tips etc and now I can finally start to use the amazing product myself!

I have it being delivered tomorrow but have to wait to use it as base coat is out of stock - gutted!

Hope it is back in stock soon....but I guess I have waited this long so a week or so isn't going to hurt!!

Oh and my course is also being booked in Leeds for 16th March!!! Yay!!

xx

Just had to shout about this!

Been looking through threads for weeks and weeks now, watching Holly's video's and picking up tips etc and now I can finally start to use the amazing product myself!

I have it being delivered tomorrow but have to wait to use it as base coat is out of stock - gutted!

Hope it is back in stock soon....but I guess I have waited this long so a week or so isn't going to hurt!!

Oh and my course is also being booked in Leeds for 16th March!!! Yay!!

xx
you shuld blog this hun , you could do blog up dates when you get your base coat , when you do your class when you learn some tricks , or have an issue , your Shellac thoughts and feelings ,
a living shellac experince blog would be good reading . :)

that's a great tip thanks you!
x

Do you know where you do shellac and minx training at the same place and how much?

Latest posts

Back