eek-my L&P'S after about 6/7 attemps!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodipodi

Reaction score
Hi peeps, can you give me some helpful pointers on how I can improve please-if you can as I know the photos arent great.:hug: There are other photos on my profile but not sure how to upload more than 1 on here xx

Oh god Ive just realised how bad that photo is when you click on it!!:irked:

Hey Jodi They aren't that bad at all in my opinion. When doing your white smiles remember that when teasing the point of your smile in make sure your brush is angled on it's side and just tease it with the flags of your brush so that the white isnt too thick in that area otherwise the nail ends up a bit wide at the hips
The white tips in your album look like maybe the tips are a bit wide for the natural nails. Customise them to fit before you apply otherwise just bring them in a bit.
This is just my opinion but for your 6th set, they look smooth and neat and not too thick and with a bit more practice practice practice they will look fabbo
Cheers

it is really hard to tel from the photo's hun maybe have another go and try and get some better pics this way you will get more feed back xx

it is really hard to tel from the photo's hun maybe have another go and try and get some better pics this way you will get more feed back xx
i thought the same thing hun.
this way you will get a more in depth critique.
in the side view photos your nails look good although i feel that maybe your product looks abit too thick.
great work though for your 6th set.x

Thanks for the help peeps, have just got in from day 4 foundation and have been finding my product is applied too thick so yep will have to use a smaller bead. I tend not to use the white tips anymore after learning white and pink l&p but will use the pointers you have given me for the future. Now I just need a flippin digi camera!!!

Last edited:
6/7 attempts doesn't matter hun....you need LOTS of practice to keep up!
Good luck x

I wouldn't worry too much at this stage hun.
Keep taking pics as a record of your progress. You will be surprised when you look back and see your improvement.

Latest posts

Back