Efile burnng....KUPA mani pro?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelnailz

Reaction score
hey geeks

Just a wee question, I done my efile training and a nail tech friend of mine was selling her KUPA mani pro so I bought it as I`d heard KUPA was a good brand to use.

Thing is while using, the handpeice get REALLY hot making it uncomfortable to hold. Also even using a light touch there is a burning sensation at times on the nail (I only use efile for french rebalances never on natural nail obviously) making me now scared to use it! as I dont want to give clients a bad experience.

I was wondering if perhaps the elfile was a fake (due to the handpeice being so hot and the fact she said it was only 2 months old) but on the other hand I have to question my technique, does anyone have any thoughts on this????

I would really appreciate any feedback on this

Thanks in advance xxx

hey geeks

Just a wee question, I done my efile training and a nail tech friend of mine was selling her KUPA mani pro so I bought it as I`d heard KUPA was a good brand to use.

Thing is while using, the handpeice get REALLY hot making it uncomfortable to hold. Also even using a light touch there is a burning sensation at times on the nail (I only use efile for french rebalances never on natural nail obviously) making me now scared to use it! as I dont want to give clients a bad experience.

I was wondering if perhaps the elfile was a fake (due to the handpeice being so hot and the fact she said it was only 2 months old) but on the other hand I have to question my technique, does anyone have any thoughts on this????

I would really appreciate any feedback on this

Thanks in advance xxx

Hi
Is it the Blue Mani pro burberry sort of seethrough one. If so I have one that is a cheap import from China and I get the same burning pain. Its horrible and I was wondering why this heppens. I tried my friends UP200 and its brilliant, There is no pain or burning and is so quite. You can actually get the blue Kupa Mani Pros from ebay and they are only cheap so dont know how much your friend charged you but IMO not worth anything. Im looking for a better one at the moment but they are so expensive. Good luck.

Makes you wonder why your friend sold it after only two months

Thing's that make you go Hmmmmmmmmmm :)

KUPA are the best .. no doubt about it.

Perhaps she sold you a machine in need of maintenance?? Or a fake.

Really TBH you should never buy such an important piece of equipment 2nd hand ...

Where did you do your efile training??

Thanks guys

Yes its a kind of transparent blue so thinking perhaps fake, I think my freind did sell in good faith, I dont think she was trying to rip me off, she had bought the file to use but then was offered a salon job so the file had just sat there and only been used a few times she had said.

Yes you are so right GiGi in hindsight I shouldnt have bought 2nd hand and I did my training through NSI.

I looked at the UP200 and have heard good reports regrding this and used the KP 3000 in training which I found really good.

So lesson learned I think for sure, will be buying a replacement through my local distrubuter and if I still have probs I will know its me lol.

Great to hear your feedbck thanks :hug:

Hey just to let you know that ebay is full of fake electrical equipment, ghd's kodos etc!! Avoid it like the plague for them. Dont want to be messing with dodgy electricals xxxxx

Latest posts

Back