Electric blue Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailed-it

Reaction score
Hi!
Haven't posted in a while, but this one has me curious. I have recently started at a spa that uses shellac. I have bought a little starter kit and they lend me the lamp to practice at home sometimes. I love it! The one thing I'm disappointed about its that they don't seem to have the colours I like, it's always a shade or 2 off. I really want an electric blue!! Gelish has a beautiful one. I have looked into additives but I have not used them before and neither has the spa I work at. Is there a way to achieve an electric blue by layering the shellac with another colour? If it has to be done with an additive, how do I do this? Any help is greatly appreciated :)

I use 'ibd just gel polish' and with them you can mix any of the colours and make your own custom colours... you could possibly do this with other gel polishes too... just an idea

Hi!
Haven't posted in a while, but this one has me curious. I have recently started at a spa that uses shellac. I have bought a little starter kit and they lend me the lamp to practice at home sometimes. I love it! The one thing I'm disappointed about its that they don't seem to have the colours I like, it's always a shade or 2 off. I really want an electric blue!! Gelish has a beautiful one. I have looked into additives but I have not used them before and neither has the spa I work at. Is there a way to achieve an electric blue by layering the shellac with another colour? If it has to be done with an additive, how do I do this? Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Does the Purple Purple over Hotski to Tchotchke combination in the attachment give you the electric blue you're looking for?

Attachments

• IMG_2043.JPG
    IMG_2043.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 81
That is close! But a bit more vibrant. I tried to attach a picture of the electric blue gelish

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-10-05-20-33-09-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-10-05-20-33-09-1.png
    857.6 KB · Views: 63
That is close! But a bit more vibrant. I tried to attach a picture of the electric blue gelish

Does Blackpool and Purple Purple bring the colour match any nearer?

Attachments

• IMG_2044.JPG
    IMG_2044.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 52

Latest posts

Back