Electric file handpeice..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olivia Dawn

Reaction score
Hey I just need to know if a friction grip chuck is the same as a lock one?? I am trying to pick a electric file and am looking at Kupa ones but would like one with the lock handpiece as I hear they are better, specifially i was looking at the Mani Pro and was not sure what kind of lock or non lock it had?? thanks!

Hey I just need to know if a friction grip chuck is the same as a lock one?? I am trying to pick a electric file and am looking at Kupa ones but would like one with the lock handpiece as I hear they are better, specifially i was looking at the Mani Pro and was not sure what kind of lock or non lock it had?? thanks!
Mani pro has a grip chuck. If you want twist lock, look for KP36 handpiece or UG 12

The erica MT20 also has a twist lock and the pro 3000. I have both these e-files in the salon the only difference is one hand pices id a bit heaver than the other.

Hope this info helps

I work with a Mani Pro that has a grip lock and never had a problem with it. I have got it stuck on my latex gloves and it does not slide. It stops if it can not rotate.

hey thanks, yeah I was confused about how it works and if it is easy to use? like you just put it in and the friction makes it stay? it sounds like you have not had problems with it so that is cool.. i like the look of the white one hah

ok how about voltage?? haha i am in Canada, do I not get the same ones meant for US? so confusing haha. there is 220 v and 110 v.. 110 for us and it say for outside 220.. but i am just in canada...

ok how about voltage?? haha i am in Canada, do I not get the same ones meant for US? so confusing haha. there is 220 v and 110 v.. 110 for us and it say for outside 220.. but i am just in canada...
It is 110V for both South and North America (including Canada :lol:)

Latest posts

Back