Electric Files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olivia Dawn

Reaction score
Hi! So I am looking to get my first electric file. I have only used one once and it was a demo thing at school so I don't know a whole lot. What should I look for? are there any decent ones that aren't super expensive?
Any reccomendations????? Thanks!
PS I mostly do gel if that matters :lol:

I would look for some decent training first and then quiz the life out of your tutor about them,
training is so important for using a drill as they can cause an awful lot of damage to the nail very quickly, hth

i agree with lou you need to go on training first before you use one on a client as it is easy to damage someones nails with one if but into the untrained hand.

Yeah I am a worry wart so would get my old teacher (we keep in touch) to help me once I get it for sure, before I try it on anyone. haha you should have seen me with a regular hand file at the start haha, I was so scared of hurting people. But yeah I would seek some training. I just need one to train with is the problem.. ha

Where in Canada are you?
I know one of my suppliers holds education classes on just about everything so try looking into your suppliers for where to get extra training.

Latest posts

Back