Electric nail file

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auzz12

Reaction score
Hello
i'm looking at buying a nail file but don't know what one to go for i found this one.

but looking for sanding bands for it is a nightmare i need 150 grit files but i cant seem to find any could anyone help me :(

Thanks
Austin

Last edited by a moderator:
Loads of companies sell 150 grit files, EzFlow to name one.

This electric file looks scary and it is very, very cheap£21.99 is not a price for a pro product. I would steer clear.
If you feel you need and e-file then you should look for ones that come with a training course, NSI and various other companies do that.

I have actually removed the link to this on Amazon as we do allow links to non pro sites for pro products. We also don't allow trade prices, but I feel that I can give the price to demonstrate how cheap and possibly nasty this product is ;)

I own and use a marathon n7 electric file, i am very satisfied with it, it was the one i used while i was learning so i was comfortable with it, you can find it on ebay for around 100$ i think, i personally bought mine from the Greek distributor for alot more. Bur it is generally a good machine in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back