Electric shower units for back washes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blutopaz

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im looking at getting electric water points in my salon and am trying to figure out exactly what il need.

what do u use in ur salons?

how high is the wattage?

should i be goin thru a proper salon water system or installing a unit u can buy generally from the highstreet?

also, is this something i have to have a cold water tank for or can i run it straight from the street as it were :confused:

Last edited:
My sister has a hair salon and is always having trouble with her water heaters. She's got a busy salon and if it's not the elements not heating, then it's that the handle gets a bit temperamental or the hose leaks. :irked:
Maybe they're domestic and not commercial standard and therefore not standing up to the workload.
However I've got 2 in my nail/beauty salon, but they don't get the same abuse and work fine.

thanks for the reply, thats really why i want to go for an electric one as the salon i rent in now had so many issues with

boilers breaking down...hence no hot water....
someone putting a tap on and stealing the relevant from the basins... so clients been frozen or scolded.....
general low pressure....the list goes on...

so i was thinking as my potential new place will have no services apart from what i put in, to stay electric with seperate shower points at each basin.

was looking in argos for a general price guide and they do 8.0w and 9.5w shower units but im still a bit confussed as to what exactly i need to have :S

Latest posts

Back