Electrical facial, body and electrolysis pls help me with theses questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

praru

Reaction score
Electrical Facial Questions:
1) In what ways does age limit the effectiveness of electrical facial treatment?
2) Why is it important to reassure clients during the preparation and treatment process?
3) Why must the skin be prepared in a manner suitable for the equipment to be used?
4) why should facial treatment be conducted in a certain direction?
5) What would happen if treatment was continued on clients showing signs of muscle fatigue?
Electrical Body Questions:
1)Why is it important to consider the clients physical and emotinal conditions and previous treatments and reactions when making recommendations for treatment?
2) Give example of how lifestyle factors such as :excerise habits,occupation,domestic situation,diet and fluid intake,mean of relaxation,smoking,affect.
a)your recommendation for treatment:
b) your recommedation for aftercare:
c) the general condition of body and skin:
3)Write a paragraph explaing the relationship between height,weight and body type?
4)how would you evaluate the effectiveness of body treatment?
5) how can changes diet improve the effectiveness of the treatment?
6) why should abdominal treatment be conducted in a certain direction?
7) how would you describe the physical sensation of the following (i) galvanic body treatment. (ii) Faradic body treatment?
Electroysis
1) why must clients skin be sansitised,oilfree and dry?
2) what dangers are associated with galvanic current?
3) how would you strch and manipulate the skin when treating upper lip and bikini line?
4) briefly what effect can malfunction of the endocrine system have on hair growth?
5) why is the water content of the skin important and what advice would you give to a client with dehydrated skin?
pls help me with this questions
Thanks
Praru:rolleyes::lol:

first the bad news; We don't answer homework questions for you!!:green:

The good news is;

Use the search facility for specific words.This often helps
Have you been given a recommended booklist by your tutor? If not go to your college's learning centre (library) and ask where the beauty/hair section is.Most colleges have a good source of books, they may also have a list of recommended websites.

Sorry not to be more helpful but we have all had to pass exams and do our own research:green:

hth's:hug:

I'm going to have a "guess" at a couple of the electrolysis questions now - probably best to take what I say with a pinch of salt, as I am not a qualified electrologist; I've just had a fair bit of electro on my face in the past, so have experience of the procedure from a client's point of view, and a knowledge of electrolysis in the trans community in general...

(1) Why must clients' skin be sanitised, oil-free and dry?
Sanitised - to prevent infection. You're sticking a needle into someone's hair follicles, and the effect of the electrolysis is going to kill cells in the hair follicle. If the skin isn't sanitised properly, your client's hair follicles might get infected, leading to folliculitis. Your clients aren't going to be happy if they end up with nasty zits after an electrolysis session!

Oil-free - assuming galvanic electrolysis, there is going to need to be a conduction of DC electric current. Oil will act as an electrical insulator. This could reduce the effectiveness and accuracy of the treatment.

Dry - again, assuming galvanic electrolysis, you want the energy at the end of the needle to be directed at the hair follicle alone. Any wetness will conduct electricity, meaning that the treatment won't be as accurate. Result being a less effective treatment for killing the hair follicle, and a greater risk of "collateral damage" to the surrounding area. The nightmare scenario being permanent scarring or "pitting" to the skin - not a pretty sight!

(4) briefly what effect can malfunction of the endocrine system have on hair growth?
If endocrine malfunction causes too much testosterone to be produced, this can cause increased hair growth.

As we replied on your last post, you have to do this research and work yourself!

There is really no point at all in any of us doing this for you - what will you do when you're in a salon, on your own with a client and you have to decide what skin they have, how to treat it, what equipment to use, and how to use it effectively and safely?

We won't be there to help you then.

You need to learn this stuff so that you know it and remember it! :rolleyes:

:eek: You again.

Question.
How can someone pass their exam/assessments if they get other people to do the work.
Dont they call that cheating??

Latest posts

Back