Electronic cigarette - any users?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say that I quit using ecigs and ended up with 2 serious chest infections and pleurisy. Stopped the ecigs and felt better straight away.

How long were you on ecigs for? have you now stopped smoking for good.

I tried them, I didn't even Last 24 hours!! I had pneumonia last year, and had to stop smoking, didn't work, still smoking today!!
Good luck! : )

We both binned them straight away, I went to docs and he couldn't confirm it was that, but stepdad being a typical male refused to see doc, we were both fine after a few days of not using it, it could have been totally unrelated but it's abit coincidental, deffo put me off them xx

oh not good, have you now stopped smoking altogether, bit worrying but if i get any of these symptoms i will go on patches as have given up before using them but started again after 1 year x

oh not good, have you now stopped smoking altogether, bit worrying but if i get any of these symptoms i will go on patches as have given up before using them but started again after 1 year x

Still smoking as normal, and to be honest I don't want to give up because I enjoy it! Obviously I'd like to give up for health reasons but on a personal level I don't feel ready yet xxx

I was on 20 a day for almost 20 yrs, I had tried every patch/gum/champix going lol! Then in Feb last year my sg got me an e-cig ego tank - I have never touched a cig since that day! I'm on 12m liquids, and yes I use my e cig a fair bit (mainly after eating, driving between clients & when I'm out) but I don't smell, don't cough, don't snore - and it costs me about 10% of what smoking used too! My fav flavours are the chocolate ones mmmmm

I love my v vapour. I love the benefits of no coughing in the mornings, no phlem, no breathlessness and of course not having to go outside for a puff. Ibhave unfortunatly put 9lbs of weight on in 6 weeks but doc thinks everyone replaces the hand to mouth action with something and mine happens to be food. He thinks it will all balance itself out once the initial craving for high doses of nicotene have subsided and the weight and my eating habbits will die down. I opted for the low nicotene but i know its not enough because of the weight gaine but in just gunna stick with it. My man actually loves the extra 9lbs haha ;)

Kind Regards,
Ellis @EHB

I ordered one of the no fag lookung ones last night....havent got on with the others in the past....fingers crossed this time x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Got my one from totally wicked today and I'm hooked already!! I actually believe for the first time ever I can give up! Fingers crossed and watch this space! I've got tabacco flavor (not keen) cherry menthol, tutti frutti And coconut! Suprised how nice flavours are, genuinely didn't think I'd like the fruity ones!

Got my one from totally wicked today and I'm hooked already!! I actually believe for the first time ever I can give up! Fingers crossed and watch this space! I've got tabacco flavor (not keen) cherry menthol, tutti frutti And coconut! Suprised how nice flavours are, genuinely didn't think I'd like the fruity ones!

Good choice!! Got mine last June and haven't smoked since. Haven't used the ecig since about November time either :)

Good luck!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

i didnt know that you could get flvours i might give them a try because they should help!

I smoked 30 Marlborogh a day until buying my kit from totally wicked in August last year. Had the odd one or two cigs but that was mainly if my friend was over as she's a smoker.. Have not had a cigarette at all since November :) the flavours I favour from Totally Wicked are Cherry, Double Mint, Tobacco and American Red. Started on 36mg, and then 18 mg and when I dropped to 11mg I found that my craving came back if I felt particularly stressed in December with back to back clients, so just upped again.. I'm still vaping the 36mg after a couple of months, and will get back down to 18mg but I'm in no rush and have no craving for a cigarette at all! I'm so glad I did it after 20+ years of smoking, and never thought it would ever be possible for me to stop !! Good luck to everyone that's trying to stop or have managed! :)

Hi, im really interested in these but after looking through the TW website im confused! I normally smoke about 10 menthol a day, more at weekends, can someone please advise me which one would be the best to start with? Ive tried other ecigs and they have never worked for me as i need the feeling at the back of the throat. I dont want to waste money by getting the wrong one! X

Ive switched to VAPOURIZ from Socialites,

Vapouriz is a UK based company, and has tons of flavours, menthol included, it's a tank thst you fill with liquid, different strengths too from.2.3 to 0

I'd of never given up without it lol

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ive switched to VAPOURIZ from Socialites,

Vapouriz is a UK based company, and has tons of flavours, menthol included, it's a tank thst you fill with liquid, different strengths too from.2.3 to 0

I'd of never given up without it lol

When you say switched do you mean from cigarettes or totally wicked? x

I bought two last year for me and hubby. Didn't use them for long.
Reading all the success stories on here has made me pull them back out.

I will quit, I will quit!

Well done to all of those who quit!

I bought mine from tw not smoked since January 1st neither has hubby . Totally recommend them. Although they are just as addictive in my opinion X

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I bought mine from tw not smoked since January 1st neither has hubby . Totally recommend them. Although they are just as addictive in my opinion X

Which ones did you buy please? x

I have the tornado v3 kit on offer at the minute for £19 with liquid . I have had it since Jan with no problems. I use the 1.8ml liquid which is medium strength X

I have the tornado v3 kit on offer at the minute for £19 with liquid . I have had it since Jan with no problems. I use the 1.8ml liquid which is medium strength X

Thank you, ill have a look x

When you say switched do you mean from cigarettes or totally wicked? x

I smoked, then went on tbe socialite e cig, but now I use t be Vapouriz tank e cig

Latest posts

Back