Elemis machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xdollyx

Reaction score
I have heard from a few other therapists that Elemis are bringing out a electrical facial machine, I phoned Elemis today and the lady in customer services didn't know what I was talking about??!! Does anyone have any information on it?

We havent been told anything and my work stocks elemis and i dont think their products are designed for machine usage compared to other brands

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Yes that's true. Is going to be a machine made by Caci-that's what we been told when I want for my Caci training in Jan. From what I understood, from the trainer, is still work in progress. x

Yes there is a machine coming out but our Rep said it doesn't look like it will be available till next year. It is going to be optional so you can continue to do the facials manually or purchase the machine.

Any ideas what the machine will do? xx

I think it is going to be multi function so it is going to have micro current but be able to do other things as well. I don't think even the reps have full details yet as its still being developed.

Latest posts

Back