Elemis or Dermalogica...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Therapy

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I currently use Clarins in my treatment rooms but I'm thinking about a change. I love both of these brands and have used both personally (and have used Dermalogica professionally). I think the start up packages are around the same but can't decide which to go with. Any opinions welcomed.

100% elemis for me. The products are pure luxury. The treatments are amazing! Love love everything about elemis. It's quite exclusive up here in Glasgow but not sure about where you are. X

Thanks Lolly, I'm waaaay down South on the coast :)

Ah I see :). Well up here in Glasgow, Scotland. In case you didn't know haha! Dermalogica is very common and elemis isn't so my old spa had elemis. The training is brilliant and the treatments are fantastic. They are very picky with their training which I love. The products are amazing and alot are clinically proven to work.

They use they on the cruise ships because the treatments are great. I loved dermalogica but once my spa got rid o that for elemis I am hooked! X

Hi
I use Elemis where I work and the products are fantastic. The treatments are very indulgent. The training is to a very high standard and professional. I can't imagine that the opening orders would be the same though? I understand that Dermalogica is about 2-3k and don't know but am assuming Elemis is probably 7-8k.

Can anyone enlighten us further?

Thanks guys xx

I have recently just brought Elemis into my salon and it's great after I have done a facial in the room people always comment on the smell.the training was great there was only 7 on the course.i only brought face into th salon and it was no where near 7-8k

Xx

Elemis Elemis Elemis!!!!! Awesome products, amazing treatments and good customer care!xxx

I think I prefer Elimis but I have just launched Dermologica - start up was just over 3k. You need to go on your area and what your clients will spend retail. This is the reason I went for Dermologica instead because I know the retail price people will buy a lot more in my area x

I believe the correct term is...
well jel! ;) xx

I've been dying to purchase a bottle of the Elemis monoi fangipani moisture melt for ages! Devine stuff :)

Think my 2 year old might be doing some shopping for mothers day! :D

Lindsey xx

I trained with Elemis 11 years ago. What is the name of the white lotion that you put in your bath? Smells amazing, and you can use it for loads of other things?

I have psoriasis and it flares up badly at times, but that stuff used to clear it up! The trainer covered me in it!

I trained with Elemis 11 years ago. What is the name of the white lotion that you put in your bath? Smells amazing, and you can use it for loads of other things?

I have psoriasis and it flares up badly at times, but that stuff used to clear it up! The trainer covered me in it!

That's the skin nourishing milk bath. Great product! X

Latest posts

Back