Elimin8 colour remover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinlessdanni

Reaction score
Hey all!!
Used this on my hair today, been dyeing it black for a few years so fancied a change lol!! it worked really well prob got to a base 7 but was very warm so did the stage 3 and all was still well after that!! but then ..... lol i applied nxt 5.5 and some of its gone as planed but most has gone back black again :( Which i think is a bit odd as it didnt re darken during stage 3!!
So do you think i should do it all over again with the colour stripper or try and pick the bits out or shall i go for a bleach bath?? my hair still in brill condition!
Thank you :)

Hey all!!
Used this on my hair today, been dyeing it black for a few years so fancied a change lol!! it worked really well prob got to a base 7 but was very warm so did the stage 3 and all was still well after that!! but then ..... lol i applied nxt 5.5 and some of its gone as planed but most has gone back black again :( Which i think is a bit odd as it didnt re darken during stage 3!!
So do you think i should do it all over again with the colour stripper or try and pick the bits out or shall i go for a bleach bath?? my hair still in brill condition!
Thank you :)

okay, firstly what is elima8 lol?? is it a companies way of cheating and cutting a few corners on a bleach bath?

and of course putting 5/5 will take you down a couple of shades lol. and 5 tone is mahogany?? so im confused why you would put a 5 tone in your hair for starters, and if you were going lighter why would you bring it down a couple of shades?

and finalllyyyyyy lol, how on earth did you manage to lift 5 shades from BLACK?? all in one go?? i could understand if you were a base of a 5 or lighter, but black AND with buildup (you said uve been dying it black for years) seems impossible!!

your poor hair must be wrecked!! buy a phyto reconstructor, before you think about colouring it again, before you have no hair left lmao! your hair may seem fine now, but my god when you next colour it lol. put it this way i wouldnt want to be your technician the next time it gets coloured

elimin8 is a colour remover. And even i was surprised how much and how quickly it lifted!! and the reason of putting the 5.5 on it was because thats what i wanted lol!! so i knew it was obv gona go darker!! But as i explained some has stayed the 5.5 colour and dome has gone back to black!!
Thanks for the input

Hi there.

Sometimes you have to use the elimin8 maybe 3 or 4 times to get all the color out.
Your hair could be quite porous which caused it to go dark when you applied the color.
I would recommend some protein treatments and a porosity equaliser next time you color the hair.

:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back