Email problem..Delete it if from me!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzie49

Reaction score
Hi guys hope someone can help me, I signed into my email today to find, 30 emails returned that I hadnt sent out, and all had a wierd scam attachment to them. I also had a few emails from contacts saying that they had recieved these emails from me.
When I tried to send a new email to them saying I didnt send it , the offending scam email is automarically attached to the email...anyone know what I can do to get rid of it please....
If anynne else gets an email from me DONT OPEN IT, DELETE IT!!

Hiya, I don't know much about this at all but from the sounds of things you have got a virus. I'm not sure of what you have to do and I'm sure some computer whizzes will be able to tell you but I think you'll need to get some anti-virus software and do a virus check. I'm probably not much help, its just I kept getting some emails from someone I didn't even know and everytime they sent an email it got sent to everyone on there list, so don't send any emails until you sort it. Sorry I'm not much help but good luck in getting it sorted. xx

Thanks hun, I have done a scan with my anti virus and spy bot and they are showing up ok...I have been in touch with MSN as well so waiting for a reply from them.
I wont be sending any emails from that account till its sorted out, what a nuisance tho...x

Thats ok, hope you get it sorted soon, I know how annoying viruses are? I still can't understand why people get such a thrill of making these and sending them out. x

Latest posts

Back