Embarrassed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerryrw

Reaction score
I've had my pj bottoms on since I got home around 4pm (please don't judge me I like to be comfy lol). They aren't the prettiest but they are my favourite ever.

Anyways the doorbell rang and it was a delivery man with a parcel for my boyfriend. Took the parcel and turnt/bent round to place it on our hallway table, as I did this the delivery man said "wow you really are wonder woman", me being confused I giggled and just said "aren't most woman?" Said thanks and goodbye and closed the door. Still thought it was a odd thing to say though.

Cut to 10 minutes ago when my boyfriend said he thinks I need new pj bottoms, and discover I have a MASSIVE rip in the backside of them, how I haven't noticed I have no idea. Now what the delivery man said makes sense ...

I also have my bright Wonder Woman knickers on lol.

Anyone else had any embarrassing moments today?

Xx

Haha, that did make me laugh! Not today, but I have a habit of stumbling and walking into doorframes and walls lol

I've had my pj bottoms on since I got home around 4pm (please don't judge me I like to be comfy lol). They aren't the prettiest but they are my favourite ever.

Anyways the doorbell rang and it was a delivery man with a parcel for my boyfriend. Took the parcel and turnt/bent round to place it on our hallway table, as I did this the delivery man said "wow you really are wonder woman", me being confused I giggled and just said "aren't most woman?" Said thanks and goodbye and closed the door. Still thought it was a odd thing to say though.

Cut to 10 minutes ago when my boyfriend said he thinks I need new pj bottoms, and discover I have a MASSIVE rip in the backside of them, how I haven't noticed I have no idea. Now what the delivery man said makes sense ...

Xx

Awe bless..

I was wearing a pair of jeans yrsterday with the zip on the back i had pulled zip down as jeans were feeling tight.. Nobody at home someone knocked on the door it was a male family friend visiting totally forgot about my zip being down bent over felt a bit of a chill only to realise zip was still down so family friend got a great view of lovely granny pants!!

Xx

Ha ha ha ha ha ha this is hilarious x
Made me laugh so much x
:)

Luckily wonder woman saved your blushes

Xx

At least you were wearing knickers! ;)

This made me laugh after a really poor day thank you haha Wonder Woman brilliant!

Latest posts

Back