Embroidered logo on polo shirt/tunic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peachy

Reaction score
Hi

I opened my new beauty business 5 weeks ago and have been wearing my trusty Simon jersey tunic. However I really want to get some good quality polo shirts with my logo embroidered on them. Has anyone had any of these done and can recommend a good company for small minimum orders?

Thank you

Hiya :)

We do these with no minimum order value. We do tunics, polo's, everything basically and can do heat press vinyl or embroidery, if interested feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] or personal message me :)

If you ask around locally, you will probably get a personal recommendation. I have found somewhere that does it and they do sports kits, school stuff etc. They charge £25 to set your logo up and then a small price for the item and the embroidery.
Once your logo is set up, you just pay for other items of clothing and the embroidery in the future.

I think this is a general price across the board, as I have seen other websites with the same set up.

Yes normally there is a set up charge with most companies. However I always try to do it with 0 set up charge. Just literally the price you see is price you pay.

To everyone who has contacted me I am quoting as soon as I can :) Got a bit bombarded and Friday's are always extremely busy days for us!

Thanks guys!
Adam

I had a look at your website but was put off by the incorrect spelling of the word stationery.

I would expect a print firm to know that stationery when it refers to Envelopes etc should be spelt with an E!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back