Emmerdale!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg how could i forget that happened! I totally forgot! & i wont tell you what happened in tonights if you're catchin up on it soon :) x

Brenda and Eric were together when Val buggered off for a while.

I'm kicking myself as I bloody missed it this eve due to my very noisy 18mo granddaughter refusing to go home lol
I did however see Nikhil playing the while recorder.... I feel a catch up sesh coming up after big bro :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

That's it :) she moved in as well.... How could I forget.

I think after watching tonight's that Cameron will kill Nikhal. Poorly little Molly. xx

www.facebook.com/BootyliciousOxford

I don't think Nikhil will die. I think he will see Cameron sent down & i think he will run away leaving Molly with Chas :( x

How did amy find Kyle so easily and know who his adoptive parents were? When you put a child up for adoption your not allowed to know where they live, adoptive patents etc? It takes people years to track family down but took her 5 mins!

How did amy find Kyle so easily and know who his adoptive parents were? When you put a child up for adoption your not allowed to know where they live, adoptive patents etc? It takes people years to track family down but took her 5 mins!

She saw the "death announcement" in the paper and then went to the funeral. I'm unsure on how she knew their names though.

Leely x

She saw the "death announcement" in the paper and then went to the funeral. I'm unsure on how she knew their names though.

Leely x

Yeah I know she saw the death announcement but she still shouldn't know what their names were or anything about them, and she knew where kyles play school was? X

Love it x he he he
I get too involved x lol

I can't wait for all the Cameron drama to unfold soon wahoo :D xx

Is it just me or does Debbie's face look dirty? Lol x
Sorry if it sounds bitchy i just cant help think it when i see her x lol

Is it just me or does Debbie's face look dirty? Lol x
Sorry if it sounds bitchy i just cant help think it when i see her x lol

Yes! She looks like she needs a good scrub! X

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

She has too much fake tan on that she's going a dirty orange type colour lol

Yeah! Ha ha ha ha
Im glad its not just me thinking it xx

Haha she tweeted last night... I know I am BROWN if just got back from Portugal! < maybe getting a bit of jip off twitter people ha. I actually LOVE emmerdale it's the best soap and everyone thinks I'm a major geek for loving it so much!x

Haha she tweeted last night... I know I am BROWN if just got back from Portugal! < maybe getting a bit of jip off twitter people ha. I actually LOVE emmerdale it's the best soap and everyone thinks I'm a major geek for loving it so much!x

My arse thats a natural tan from portugal! She's been that rank colour for months now no excuse lol x

First time I noticed the tan last night was too much!!!

My arse thats a natural tan from portugal! She's been that rank colour for months now no excuse lol x

Ha ha ha ye its prob a portugal tan
With a generous lashing of fake tan too :) x

Ha ha ha ye its prob a portugal tan
With a generous lashing of fake tan too :) x

Have you seen the trailer for next week where Cameron traps them in the pub? She looks white as a ghost on the advert!!! No tan!

Have you seen the trailer for next week where Cameron traps them in the pub? She looks white as a ghost on the advert!!! No tan!

They will make her scrub it off so she looks shocked & ill haha xxx

Oh god , they must have some really good pale make up :)

Latest posts

Back