Emmerdale!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She was the last person to I expected to get shot I really hope she pulls through too she's lovely!

My mum googled it n Alicia will be ok lol. Yeah I have mines recorded on sky n just watch in the evening lol

My mum googled it n Alicia will be ok lol. Yeah I have mines recorded on sky n just watch in the evening lol

Spoiler alert! Lol :0)

Actually gasped loudly when Alicia got shot how sad am I! Wish it had been his fiancée instead.
Debbie is annoying me soo much.

Actually gasped loudly when Alicia got shot how sad am I! Wish it had been his fiancée instead.

It annoyed me how Priya moaned that David went in the ambulance with Alicia! Debbie is annoying but i'm glad she is sticking up for herself & not being made out to be weak x

Lol sorry shouldn't of said that 😜
I gasped n went 'oh no' out loud when she got shot too lol. Hope they get together now x

I hope Dom clears off aswell! He's ridiculously boring. Where did his daughter go? Haven't seen her since the abortion storyline x

Also they didn't show much of marlon drowning in the cellar!!

Yes poor old marlon think they forgot about him down there. Oh Priya is such an annoying girl the way she acts I dis liked her straight away!

Record it :) x

Lol I never get chance to catch up :( by the time I cook tea it's straight to bed ... Poor old me haha.

You lot can keep me posted ;) xx

Lol I never get chance to catch up :( by the time I cook tea it's straight to bed ... Poor old me haha.

You lot can keep me posted ;) xx

I will make sure to keep you updated :) xx

Oh your not the only one lol I always watch it a day late

Ha ha ha ye i thought that shes so demanding x

Ok I have had a client allow me to come later this evening so I dont miss emmerdale probably not to let her miss it either ha but who is excited? ??

I'm counting down the minutes here!! Its so exciting what fantastic acting

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I have had a client allow me to come later this evening so I dont miss emmerdale probably not to let her miss it either ha but who is excited? ??

I'm counting down the minutes here!! Its so exciting what fantastic acting

Wow haha! Are you both addicted :) i'm missing it at the moment i won't get to watch it until 8pm :( i currently have to see to my paddying 4 year old .. Selfish bugger does he not understand emmerdale is calling! X

Omg how tense is davids feelings! Xx

Well marlon came round quick lol xx

She hadn't seen it when I got there had to tape it and wait for her partner but my god it was so good proper creepy!!!!

I found it quite laughable in some parts simply because of Camerons acting! When he was eating those crisps haha & when he was drinking that drink he made for himself .. What the hell was he doing with his eyes!! Xx

When Cameron just popped his head up and down in the water 😂 was great but that bit cracked me up!

I know it's already been mentioned but how orange does Debbie look. It seemed to be even brighter when she was under the water. X

Leely x

Latest posts

Back