Emmerdale!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When Cameron just popped his head up and down in the water 😂 was great but that bit cracked me up!

Oh god that bit actually scared me x

When Cameron just popped his head up and down in the water 😂 was great but that bit cracked me up!

I thought that was brilliant sooo unexpected :) Chas held her breath for long enough tho didnt she before Debbie gave her oxygen

It was creepy but so funny too! Loved it though. I'm loving David. The marlon bit was all a bit ridiculous...

It was all abit far fetched tbh! Why did chaz and Debbie run into the cellar after marlin knocked Cameron out! Why didn't they just run out the door! Why didn't they just tie him up! All stupid lol x

It was all abit far fetched tbh! Why did chaz and Debbie run into the cellar after marlin knocked Cameron out! Why didn't they just run out the door! Why didn't they just tie him up! All stupid lol x

Cos then it wouldn't make good tv ;) x

It was creepy but so funny too! Loved it though. I'm loving David. The marlon bit was all a bit ridiculous...

Ashamed to admit it but marlon looked nice when he was soaked :lol: xx

And ice of well put a bottle in his head instead of trying to grab his gun x
Lol x

YESSSSSSASSS!!!!! Davids finally realised xx

Yippee I got to watch it tonight :D xx

It's a bit of a long shot but does anyone know where Chas's stripy cardigan is from?? I love it!

Alicia recovered quick didn't she :wink2:

It's a bit of a long shot but does anyone know where Chas's stripy cardigan is from?? I love it!

Alicia recovered quick didn't she :wink2:

I didn't watch it tonight. Will try have a nosy when i watch it tomorrow :) x

Has anyone seen emmerdale tonight I missed it did anything exciting happen ?

Jake knows Alicia isn't his birth mam :( x

Who was the actor who played laurels solicitor? Where have I seen him before? X

Latest posts

Back