Emmerdale!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the whole thing is so far fetched but i love it x

Oh cmon! Nobody saw him creeping around in the bushes?! X

I missed it tonight x
Took my son the pictures

Debbie looks slightly paler, less glossy ha.

Debbie looks slightly paler, less glossy ha.

Ha ha ha ha ha
She must of soaked in lemon juice and scrubbed like hell to get that tan off x

Omg I love it! That's was amazing I don't want stupid football to be on!
It's made me feel really cold and want a hot chocolate and cake with all that rain and thunder #geek

In the trailers for the pub siege scenes Debbie still looks orange, maybe I need to turn my colour down!
It's so good/bad I love it. When's Cain coming back? Is he going to be the hero? Can't wait for tomorrow's hour episode!

Oh my God!!!! Xx

I'm kind of bored of it all now and just want all the shouting, screaming and overacting to stop.

I just want Caneron to stop & his terrible actin to go away!

Is David going to get back with Alicia?

Loved tonight. Can't wait for tomo. I dunno if anyone dies do you?

How do you lot find time to watch the soaps :( I got home at 9:15 tonight, 8pm mon and 8:30 last night ... God I need a life lol xx

How do you lot find time to watch the soaps :( I got home at 9:15 tonight, 8pm mon and 8:30 last night ... God I need a life lol xx

I got home late but i watched it on itv +1 xx

Record it :) x

I really hope David and Alicia get back together they make a lovely couple !!

I hope she pulls through let alone gets back with david! I love alicia :( i really didn't expect her to get shot x

Latest posts

Back