Emmsybabes... her amazing talent with accents

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score
please click the link to hear Ems fab brummie accent as recorded by Rachel aka ladybgemini
clicky here

just click download then open (only save if you want to save the file to your computer) and it will play on your windows media player

enjoy

Jess
xox

LOL I had no idea......:) that's quite the accent...

Whats "brummie" is that a northern accent??

I listened to it,its realy sing songey....very odd but nice

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
lol
im soooooooo embarrased
I was messing about on msn, recording things and sending them to rach ...rach then sent this to jess
and voila !!!
lol

I am just soo glad that rach never saved all the others I did hahaha
:green:​

Now where is the evil laughing emote..............................

I have to say that Emma Johnny Vegas impression was fantastic, i was almost falling off my chair, and if anyone ever wants Happy Birthday Monroe style then you have to ask Emma, it was brill.

I'll see if I cant get her drunk one night on MSN and get some more from her lol.

Rachel xxx

That is so funny, Emms you have hidden talents or maybe not so hidden now :lol::lol::lol:

I cant hear it Damm it wont work :cry:

nutters !!lol

where's the others jess ???

nutters !!lol

where's the others jess ???

Unfortunately this was the only one i saved:rolleyes:, grrrrr, I'm so kicking myself now for not saving the others lol.

Dont worry, we'll get her to do some more lol.:lol:

Really funny, lol!!! We want more, we want more!! :)

:lol::lol: can we hear the rest now please Jess/Emmsy?!?!?!?!?!

:green::o:twisted:....these smileys stand for , ....I do think this is funny..but I am embarassed...and I WILL get my revenge ....MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Careful Emma, remember those piccies mwhahahahaha hehehehehe

:green::o:twisted:....these smileys stand for , ....I do think this is funny..but I am embarassed...and I WILL get my revenge ....MWAHAHAHAHAHA

:eek: em dont scare me hunnio......... i did ask you before posting .............lololol

Careful Emma, remember those piccies mwhahahahaha hehehehehe

:eek::eek::eek: omg yes I do hahahah ok promise i wont do a thing lmao

:eek: em dont scare me hunnio......... i did ask you before posting .............lololol

you did my little love ollay !!!!!:green:
and me being the jolly good sport I am let you in the end .....and the hid away hahahah !!!!
:lol:

:eek::eek::eek: omg yes I do hahahah ok promise i wont do a thing lmao

you did my little love ollay !!!!!:green:
and me being the jolly good sport I am let you in the end .....and the hid away hahahah !!!!
:lol:

ollay yay! you are a good sport hunnio,.... shame i missed the others tho.... ollay

ollay yay! you are a good sport hunnio,.... shame i missed the others tho.... ollay

sorry that should be ouyay reaay a oodgay portsay unniohay..... hamesay i issedmay hetay thersoay.....

Latest posts

Back