Encapsulating with gel and acrylic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeeLee'z

Reaction score
Hi was wondering if any fellow nail techs would mimd showing and explaining how best to encapsulate lace or newspaper etc for best results.. really wanna giv this a go but never really tried... I use acrylic and builder gel xx
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mindy hardy has a fabulous video on YouTube showing how she encapsulates fabrics, lace and even money!!

Mindy hardy has a fabulous video on YouTube showing how she encapsulates fabrics, lace and even money!!

Aw tracy cheers... uv done lace havent you? Wots the best lace to use? Something fine I take it? Xx

Just apply a thin layer of acrylic on the whole nail, apply the lace or newspaper, then apply a other thin layer to encapsulate the design. Its farely easy :)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just apply a thin layer of acrylic on the whole nail, apply the lace or newspaper, then apply a other thin layer to encapsulate the design. Its farely easy :)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank u x

I agree about the thin layer on the nail but to encapsulate you would need to ensure you build the nail properly and give yourself enough product to file and refine without disturbing the lace or what ever you have encapsulated and to give your nail strength x

I agree about the thin layer on the nail but to encapsulate you would need to ensure you build the nail properly and give yourself enough product to file and refine without disturbing the lace or what ever you have encapsulated and to give your nail strength x

Oh tracy cheers.. il mabyes need to come and get u to do it on me... xx

Latest posts

Back