Engagement rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh thanks ladies! I think you have helped me make my mind up (does a little excited dance thingy)!!! Eeek!! :D x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

my engagement & wedding ring :)

Attachments

• 991170332.jpg
    991170332.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 598
This thread is making me soo jealous :/ I've been dropping hints about rings I like for ages and the bf keeps saying we're going to get married just not yet. -.-

I would be over the moon if I got either of these. (fingers crossed!)

Attachments

• flower ring 2.jpg
    flower ring 2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 567
  • flower ring 1.jpg
    flower ring 1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 569
This thread is making me soo jealous :/ I've been dropping hints about rings I like for ages and the bf keeps saying we're going to get married just not yet. -.-

Wow they're lovely! Really unusual and delicate. :)

Feel your pain honey. 6 years next week and keep showing my OH this post. Lol

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Excuse the fat hairy fingers haha. Ring also needs a good clean as I NEVER take it off lol

View attachment 51946

XxxX

Kristalinx those rings are beautiful where are they from if you don't mind me asking 💍💎x

Im 5 1/2 years and counting 😁
I wind my bf up about it though!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine are quite traditional but I love them. Wish I had longer/thinner fingers though.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1388966408.988689.jpg

Feel your pain honey. 6 years next week and keep showing my OH this post. Lol

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I have been waiting 16 years and have now given up.

Both are on etsy, found them by searching flower rings. Both pretty cheap as well, the white gold is about 400 and the rose gold starts at under 300.

Sallysally, nikinkybabyx, mobilemanicure & melissab. As I have said you will not be disappointed I'm so happy with mine, I loved it anyway and was almost scared to get it checked but when I did and knew how much it had really cost me I nearly died on the shop floor haha
The colour, clarity etc all correct and yes you get a certificate and whole pack of papers also lifetime warranty. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389086931.801921.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389086817.747324.jpg

I will just add that as it's overseas there's an import/customs charge of £30 you get a bill from customs later. X

I have been waiting 16 years and have now given up.

Oh no!! My godparents have been together forever-but not married!!
In the end she took his name, really that's all i would want as my surname is so weird no one understands it/spells it right so i wanna get married for the name! At this rate I might just get the name changed anyway lol x

This is the only engagement ring I have ever been given... I received it on my 16th birthday and its what my dad gave to my mother when they got engaged.

I've never taken it off in the 26yrs I've worn it.
I had to have it made 5sizes bigger as it was a weeny size J and it has terrific sentiment as my dad died when I was 7, this is one of very few things I had of his.

Ignore my old wrinkly uncreamed hands lol.

Edited to add ive two very very teeny diamonds set into white gold either side of the ruby.

Attachments

• 1389090022323.jpg
    1389090022323.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 524
Does anyone know if it's possible to have rings made smaller? I was pregnant when I got mine, they are size K and they spin round quite loosely which is irritating!

If you can make them smaller, can you make them bigger again if necessary?

Does anyone know if it's possible to have rings made smaller? I was pregnant when I got mine, they are size K and they spin round quite loosely which is irritating!

You can buy plastic things that go on the band of your ring to bulk out the size making it fit better, I'll go search n post what I mean when I find it lol.

It is certainly possible but can depend on the rings design so best to just pop along to your jewellers for a chat and quote. I have rings that I have had sized up and then back down again. Other rings I have been advised not to alter due to stones possible coming loose x

Not mine but my best friends engagement ring! She got engaged a month ago and her ring is absolutely amazing. He spent 15000 (Australian) so it has to be stunning! xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1389092499.237945.jpg

Btw I've been with my partner for 10 years (together since 14) and still waiting lol

Latest posts

Back