Engagement rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390841871.951794.jpg
mine - I've had it for 34 days! xx

Wow.you have a bigger ring than Kim kardashian!!! And considering tiffany 8 carats start at £150,000 I would sell it if I was you and buy a small house!!!

I have a feeling she might be pulling our leg. :D

Surely with that kind of value it would be in a safety deposit box at the bank. Not in a drawer!

I read it as 8 Grand not 8 carat

Ha that's make sense then......was going to say surely if you had a partner who bought you 8carats you certainly wouldn't needing to be working as a mobile beautician !!! Haha

Ive been with my partner 6 years & 9 months...& finally he has asked me 😊 ok he started mentioning it 2 weeks ago, so not a complete shock & I got to choose my ring! Yay! So happy xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397429807.954851.jpg

Ive been with my partner 6 years & 9 months...& finally he has asked me 😊 ok he started mentioning it 2 weeks ago, so not a complete shock & I got to choose my ring! Yay! So happy xx

View attachment 61971

Congratulations Steph, your ring is lovely. :D

I think this is the nearest I'll ever get to an engagement ring.

Attachments

• 1397430138246.jpg
    1397430138246.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 464
Congratulations Steph, your ring is lovely. :D

I think this is the nearest I'll ever get to an engagement ring.

Thank you! Ooo that colour on your nails ;) is like mine! Xx

It's now April. I was promised (with a typed up voucher by husband at Christmas) that I would receive a replacement engagement ring. Where is it you may ask? Well, to be honest I'm actually now sick of thinking about it and looking at rings so I've given it up for 2 years of private school fees for the 6 year old. Seems like a better investment in the long run.

The things we do for our kids.......:rolleyes:

It's now April. I was promised (with a typed up voucher by husband at Christmas) that I would receive a replacement engagement ring. Where is it you may ask? Well, to be honest I'm actually now sick of thinking about it and looking at rings so I've given it up for 2 years of private school fees for the 6 year old. Seems like a better investment in the long run.

The things we do for our kids.......:rolleyes:
e

Wow that would have been one expensive ring! 💍 xx

I don't know how I missed this thread, I love looking at rings! My hubby picked my ring and I love it, it's what I would have gone for myself! I had to have the wedding band made to fit it and people keep saying I should get another one now as an eternity ring but my fingers are too short and stumpy, it wouldn't fit 😄

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397467455.680629.jpg

Amanda xx

This is mine 💜 simple and perfect! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397467623.049894.jpg

e

Wow that would have been one expensive ring! 💍 xx

I know! It was going to be. Don't rub it in. It's all a distant memory now. :sad::sad::sad:

This is mine.....he proposed on the 14th dec last year :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397471216.530936.jpg

Some fabulous rings on this thread! Loving it! Broke my arm May last year and am still getting swelling in my wrist and hand so only wear mine when not swollen at the mo - just put it on for the first time in weeks.......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 354

View attachment 61971

Congratulations! 7 years and 4 months here and I'm still waiting, I hope this means there's hope for me yet! X

Congratulations! 7 years and 4 months here and I'm still waiting, I hope this means there's hope for me yet! X

Giving ne hope to girls, 6 years and 4 months and still no wedding bells

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Giving ne hope to girls, 6 years and 4 months and still no wedding bells

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

5 years 5 months. He said to me in December that he was actually going to do it in the next 6-8 months so he has till August till I kick his bum out!! Haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back