Engagement rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous rings!! Love looking at people's engagement rings :)

Here's mine....got engaged on valentines day this year, totally out of the blue after 6 and a half years together! Thought he was dead against marriage to be honest :p

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1397483494591.jpg
    1397483494591.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 456
This is mine :) not my choice at all but I love it all the more because he picked it himself!! .05 carat to suit my minature fingers!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1397498564379.jpg
    1397498564379.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 409
This is mine which my boy got hand made for me :) love it! Can't wait to get my wedding band in July which is just as beautiful xxx

Beleza Beauty ♥

Attachments

• 1397499758594.jpg
    1397499758594.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 401
  • 1397499828577.jpg
    1397499828577.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 410
He did good, it's very me :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397517222.018421.jpg my beautiful ring! Can't wait to get my wedding ring on in July :)

Giving ne hope to girls, 6 years and 4 months and still no wedding bells

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

Congratulations! 7 years and 4 months here and I'm still waiting, I hope this means there's hope for me yet! X

There certainly is ladies, I had some almighty rows & tears over not being married & he is stubborn as hell... I never imagined he would budge on the matter! Ok we havent set a date, id imagine in a year or so's time.

Only problem is every time I tell someone I say 'Finally' 😊 ha.

Xx

So mine is long gone. I'm sure I'll get another one at some stage... And it will be better and prittier and BIGGER haha x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

So mine is long gone. I'm sure I'll get another one at some stage... And it will be better and prittier and BIGGER haha x

Did you give it back?

Did you give it back?

Stupidly I threw it on the floor along with my Pandora bracelet. Got the bracelet back but cause it was a family ring they took it from me. W***ers... :/ I don't want it anyway...x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397582051.483034.jpg

Here's mine! I love it. Had it since oct 2010! We got married aug 12 x

HairBy Amanda

Love this thread. I'm so excited for all you newly engaged ladies looking forward to weddings! Here are mine, bottom one is eternity ring, middle engagement and top is wedding. Married 8 years this summer. Prob all the wrong order but as I was fatter when I got my eternity ring it has to go on the bottom so I don't loose it! 1397582898259.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using SalonGeek mobile app

Stupidly I threw it on the floor along with my Pandora bracelet. Got the bracelet back but cause it was a family ring they took it from me. W***ers... :/ I don't want it anyway...x

Sorry, didn't mean to upset you.:hug:

Your next ring is going to be fabulous, just you wait and see!

Aah! I miss being engaged and planning for my wedding lol, a day was just not long enough for me! This is my engagement ring and wedding ring...
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397584959.986444.jpg

And this is what he gave to me on our 2 year anniversary...
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397585092.373449.jpg

I get more comments on the latter :) my bling :) xxx

Sorry, didn't mean to upset you.:hug:

Your next ring is going to be fabulous, just you wait and see!

I'm not upset don't worry. I feel fine actually and I'm sure I will get a lovely one next time :D x

Aah! I miss being engaged and planning for my wedding lol, a day was just not long enough for me! This is my engagement ring and wedding ring...
View attachment 62135

And this is what he gave to me on our 2 year anniversary...
View attachment 62136

I get more comments on the latter :) my bling :) xxx

I'll be married 2 years in June, must show hubby this 😄

Amanda xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397601257.665663.jpg
this is my one ;-) Got engaged Easter Sunday last year my ring was in an Easter egg! My OH had it designed my one of my clients who is a gemologist. Getting married this August and I can't wait! X

View attachment 62168
this is my one ;-) Got engaged Easter Sunday last year my ring was in an Easter egg! My OH had it designed my one of my clients who is a gemologist. Getting married this August and I can't wait! X

Aww that would have been an ideal proposal for me... I ❤️ Chocolate!
Beautiful xx

Latest posts

Back